Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Much better lighting this time than the last time at the villa. 

This is for sure their best camera capture session, as you say , due to natural day light , it helps to watch easily . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again Martina had to stop Nelly , perhaps she’s going too rough sometimes 🙄

I do not know but the last time I thought Martina wouldn't be rough but actually she fucked Nelly. I think she is the dom partner however they flip but Martina takes the control.

5 minutes ago, Millo said:

I do not know but the last time I thought Martina wouldn't be rough but actually she fucked Nelly. I think she is the dom partner however they flip but Martina takes the control.

Nelly was too rough during their last session as she tried finger anal to Martina when Martina wasn’t ready and it was clear that Martina pushed her back , not because she didn’t like but I think because she felt pain . I agree that  Martina seems to be the one who wants to have control . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

And that was it for this time , a nice escape for both of them . Everyone knows that this is a dead end for both of them and there’s no future , still , it is one of the few “ real life “ things we have happening and the girls deserve the respect for letting themselves loose to live this “ illicit sex affair “ 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone knows that this is a dead end for both of them and there’s no future

Are you sure DDHM that "everyone knows" this?   I am not so sure.  If you mean this is just an escape and they will return to Alberto and Bogdan for a long term relationship, I worry about that.  Yes this may be a dead end and not materialize into a long term relationship in and of itself ... but I continue to worry about their huge passion for each other and their lackluster passion for their men.  I do think Nelly is happier with Bogdan than Martina is with Alberto.  If Martina continues to have to masturbate herself to orgasm, that is simply not good.  But I suppose a lot of great relationships have lackluster sex ... and I do agree that Martina and Alberto seem VERY comfortable living together. 

I've moved beyond speculating the future and have learned to just enjoy the journey here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

il y a 9 minutes, scoutouyoufe a dit :

it's a shame that Alberto doesn't come home sooner and surprise them in bed

Well considering he is aware of the situation it would not be any surprise, unless he is the dumbest dude in these apartments😙

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

Well considering he is aware of the situation it would not be any surprise, unless he is the dumbest dude in these apartments😙

I think he has to fight Anthony for that title. 🤣

• Haha 1