Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

42 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

C'est le pire scénario j'espère ne pas les voir se séparer à cause d'une relation adultère mais je sais que beaucoup de membres aimeraient que Martina rejoigne COV et ten pis pour Alberto.

It’s the worst case scenario I hope I don’t see them go their separate ways because of an adulterous relationship but I know a lot of members would like Martina to join COV and leave Alberto.

I think that since Martina got herself mixed with the Russians , she found out things about herself and her relation that either she didn’t know it was always there in her mind or she simply didn’t want to allow this to come on surface . My theory is that this thing with Nelly has shaken her very much , from one side she’s living with a man that she truly loves but he isn’t trying enough to make things for him , he is a great partner but his interests are more on his hobbies and less on his personal growth . I admit that he tried with a business that it didn’t work , but this doesn’t mean that he needs to quit and not keep searching for a better future . 

On the other side , she got to know all these Russian culture of the GOV concept . We don’t examine the morality here but she is meeting people that have actually taken big risks in order to have a better future . Nelly and Bogdan for example , I think Martina must feel impressed knowing these two who left the comfort of their home country , moved in Barcelona and they both try for a better future . It is two different extreme examples , Alberto who doesn’t seem so “ pushing “ to try for a better future and Nelly & Bogdan that have tried and they still do for a better future . 

You can add to all of this the sexual pleasure she gets from Nelly that it is new and is thrilling her and I believe you can have the conclusion . At the end of the day , this is a nice story to follow and personally I like to discover what’s going to be for all of these people . I hope that the couple survives but in my eyes , Martina wants more in her life and I don’t think she feels that this can be with Alberto by her side . She does love him and she will always want him for any reason , he is her other half , the soul mate but I don’t think she believes that this is the guy ( at least for this moment ) to spend her whole life with . Let’s see what happens . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You shouldn’t have to be a woman to figure out that the goal is for both parties to cum.  Not being critical of Blue as I think he was being a bit sarcastic.  But it does show to me how little Alberto cares for her.

I get that men and women are different, men are programmed to spray their seed and move on, etc. etc.  We accept that.  But in today’s day and age, I think it’s incumbent on men (and vice versa as the case may be) to take ownership for getting your partner to orgasm ... to show you really care for her and love her.

Even in a friends with benefits arrangement, you have an obligation to help ensure your partner cums.  Otherwise this is nothing more than a friend who never picks up the lunch tab.

Martina wants to know that he loves her and cares about her and is not just taking her for granted.

Make a woman finish first and then as a man , the pleasure you will get from her is unlimited 😉 Small things that can keep a woman happy and actually surrender to lots of a man’s wishes 😁😎

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Make a woman finish first and then as a man , the pleasure you will get from her is unlimited 😉 Small things that can keep a woman happy and actually surrender to lots of a man’s wishes 😁😎

Women can have multiple orgasms and last for hours but as for men a lot of what I have seen is a majority of men go at it like a steam train and last approx 15 minutes.. they should however last at least 2 hours and possibly more.

• Upvote 1