Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina masturbating in the bedroom under the covers.

If you bate under the covers, do you still get the bonus?  Asking for a friend.

NO . . in my book they get an ATTABOY for the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, in the bedroom with or without Nelly, but under the covers is an AWSHIT, which wipes out 5 ATTABOYS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina masturbating in the bedroom under the covers.

If you bate under the covers, do you still get the bonus?  Asking for a friend.

She doesn’t belong to the GOV project , when she visits the other Barcelona apartments also and if she would engage in any shows , she will get nothing ... except if she has upgraded her contract on special and privileged terms applying specifically only to her. 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Stress and worried concerning her future

I know when I am stressed, I ask my boyfriend to take pictures of my pussy, and all the stress goes away.

What was that all about?  Times like this is when I wish I understood the language.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Stress and worry brought on only by herself.

Young people , the only way to learn for the future , somehow situations like these are needed . She will manage , she just needs to listen what she really wants  that in my opinion isn’t doing at the moment ( although it is very  difficult of course  ) 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 13 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

I know when I am stressed, I ask my boyfriend to take pictures of my pussy, and all the stress goes away.

What was that all about?  Times like this is when I wish I understood the language.

you have lost me😑

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

you have lost me😑

Sorry redole and others.  At about the time I posted that, those with REPLAY can verify, Martina was laying on the bed naked and Alberto was using her phone to take close up pictures of her pussy.  

Starting to worry that I was the only one who saw that.  Maybe I need to back off this habit a bit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1