Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry redole and others.  At about the time I posted that, those with REPLAY can verify, Martina was laying on the bed naked and Alberto was using her phone to take close up pictures of her pussy.  

Starting to worry that I was the only one who saw that.  Maybe I need to back off this habit a bit.

I don’t have replay but it happened to watch at that time 😎 correct observation abs I can’t think of any time in the past seeing this from Alberto .

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I know when I am stressed, I ask my boyfriend to take pictures of my pussy, and all the stress goes away.

What was that all about?  Times like this is when I wish I understood the language.

Next time call me...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2021 at 6:19 PM, Mark Thompson said:

I've seen several comments on this site that Martina and Alberto have been together for 10 years. So if Martina is 24 now, that means she was 14 when they became a couple. Sounds a bit far fetched. It also sounds like she has never experienced a real dick, if there has only been Alberto. She needs to get properly fucked by someone who can bring her to orgasm. It's a sure thing Alberto can't do it. He is only in it to get himself off and has no regard for Martina's needs.

22 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I was not intending to reply to Mark Thompson. I am just making my own statement.

Good to see that other people make this same mistake.

And for the record, I think Mark could satisfy Martina and bring her to a proper orgasm.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Good to see that other people make this same mistake.

And for the record, I think Mark could satisfy Martina and bring her to a proper orgasm.

and I think JenniferMom is the smartest ! most astute ! member ever in CC history and I think she too could bring Martina to a next level orgasm....    and the rest of CC will tell you how you have the most absurd immagination in CC history....

ps....I would definitely love to try .... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I would definitely love to try .... 

Who wouldn't.  I see where Alberto just left her hanging again.  She pleaded with him to stay and he just walked away.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Nelly and Bogdan had sex earlier in their bedroom too

I thought Boggy made a spirited effort.  It was funny but apparently for some reason they moved to the extra bed.  Maybe the bonus is higher if they go for the TWO BED fuck.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Who wouldn't.  I see where Alberto just left her hanging again.  She pleaded with him to stay and he just walked away.

Martina has what I heard earlier in responses as an insatiable appetite for sex_male or female. It appeared during their latest sex encounter Martina wanted Alberto to keep going and then explained her girlfriend is better than him. He said he was sorry he was not as good as her girlfriend. 

• Confused 1

Day off from work. Checking RLC every now and then. Absolutely nothing happening. Last time I saw Martina today she was comatose on the couch. Mow the lawn, buy motor oil, prepare dinner, eat, cleanup. Check RLC....nothing. Check CC....Boggy and Nelly sex, Alberto take picture of Martina's pussy, Martina and Alberto sex.  WTF.  I hope Taco takes a dump on their bed!

• Haha 3