Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with everything you say about her Chuck...I was just basing my comment on the apparent lack of interest in this apartment before she started to visit B4, based on the number of posts...
It wasn't an attack on her. I've always liked her...but you'd be lucky to get 30 pages a year posted on her thread not 30 a day...

I understand and agree.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with everything you say about her Chuck...I was just basing my comment on the apparent lack of interest in this apartment before she started to visit B4, based on the number of posts...

Great comment.  I am new here and don't have the history.  But as you veterans describe it, it seems like this would be just like Linda/Tibor and Kitty/Smith if Martina did not have her fling with Nelly.  Admittedly, the only time I look at those apartments is when they are making love (can we say Kitty and Smith make love?  Or just fuck?)   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, emnv said:

Yesterday night Martina asked Alberto why he always leaves after sex and doesn't stay together with her for a while.

Without recriminating, or comparing his sex performance with anyone else.

Alberto was neither able to explain it, nor able to stay yesterday with her as she was asking. There was no more drama, it was all over after some minutes.

Ah-yes, afterglow, that quiet time after sex, hugging, small kisses, breathing together........20 seconds later, slap on the ass, "you were great babe"..... whats to eat?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Yesterday night Martina asked Alberto why he always leaves after sex and doesn't stay together with her for a while.

Without recriminating, or comparing his sex performance with anyone else.

Alberto was neither able to explain it, nor able to stay yesterday with her as she was asking. There was no more drama, it was all over after some minutes.

Small details that show that things aren’t like it used to be ... This is Alberto’s pattern for so many years , I find it rather funny that Martina questions him for this being 10 years together .. the way I see it , Martina is deeply affected by what’s going on with Nelly , I don’t think from the part of Martina that feelings are more than sex but the way Nelly is caring for her , for sure is affecting her thoughts and judgment ..I have said it in the past when this between N&M continued when Bogdan wanted it that it stops , I see Alberto leaving RLC and Martina staying .. I don’t know what it is going to be for the couple then , but I won’t be surprised that Martina becomes a permanent GOV ( if she doesn’t decide to stay alone in the current apartment ) .. endless speculations but I think if it wasn’t for the financial troubles of Alberto , he might have already quit .. let’s see what happens. 

Alberto should watch some of the videos with Nelly and see how Martina likes to be held and caressed gently and kissed. But his style is more like wham bam thank you ma'am.  He could also put more effort into getting her to have an orgasm, be it with his hands or tongue.. 

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

He is not a woman he would never learn or understand.

You shouldn’t have to be a woman to figure out that the goal is for both parties to cum.  Not being critical of Blue as I think he was being a bit sarcastic.  But it does show to me how little Alberto cares for her.

I get that men and women are different, men are programmed to spray their seed and move on, etc. etc.  We accept that.  But in today’s day and age, I think it’s incumbent on men (and vice versa as the case may be) to take ownership for getting your partner to orgasm ... to show you really care for her and love her.

Even in a friends with benefits arrangement, you have an obligation to help ensure your partner cums.  Otherwise this is nothing more than a friend who never picks up the lunch tab.

Martina wants to know that he loves her and cares about her and is not just taking her for granted.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Des petits détails qui montrent que les choses ne sont plus comme avant ... C'est le schéma d'Alberto depuis tant d'années, je trouve assez drôle que Martina l'interroge sur ces 10 ans ensemble .. comme je le vois, Martina est profondément affectée par ce qui se passe avec Nelly, je ne pense pas de la part de Martina que les sentiments sont plus que le sexe mais la façon dont Nelly prend soin d'elle affecte à coup sûr ses pensées et son jugement .. Je l'ai dit dans le passé quand ça entre N&M a continué quand Bogdan voulait que ça s'arrête, je vois Alberto quitter RLC et Martina rester .. Je ne sais pas ce que ça va être pour le couple alors, mais je ne serai pas surpris que Martina devient un GOV permanent (si elle ne décide pas de rester seule dans l'appartement actuel) .. des spéculations sans fin mais je pense que si ce n'était pas pour les ennuis financiers d'Alberto,il a peut-être déjà arrêté ... voyons ce qui se passe. 

C'est le pire scénario j'espère ne pas les voir se séparer à cause d'une relation adultère mais je sais que beaucoup de membres aimeraient que Martina rejoigne COV et ten pis pour Alberto.

It’s the worst case scenario I hope I don’t see them go their separate ways because of an adulterous relationship but I know a lot of members would like Martina to join COV and leave Alberto.

Il y a 2 heures, mingo a dit :

Alberto should watch some of the videos with Nelly and see how Martina likes to be held and caressed gently and kissed. But his style is more like wham bam thank you ma'am.  He could also put more effort into getting her to have an orgasm, be it with his hands or tongue.. 

Lets all get the Kleenex out😒

• Haha 2