Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

Wow,where the hell did that came from.I was on another site reading something when I heard them start

laughing and giggling and all of a sudden they are up for a bate.I thought it was to late and nothing´s

going to happen but you never know with Leora.It was a nice quick bate girls,loved it.But Malia,why are

so in a hurry to get up when you´re finished?Look at Leora,she always lays back and enjoy the aftermath

of the orgasm.Love you always girls and as usual a big kiss to both of you.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

But Malia,why are so in a hurry to get up when you´re finished?

I know what you mean, sometimes she does lie there for a while but i think it's down to her finishing earlier. She does wait until Leora has finished though! Good manners! 😄

And they haven't finished yet!

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

But Malia, why are so in a hurry to get up when you´re finished? Look at Leora, she always lays back and enjoy the aftermath of the orgasm. Love you always girls and as usual a big kiss to both of you.

I do wonder that too, every woman I've slept with loves a cuddle after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Everyone ive slept with has taken the money and run

haha, at least they didn't to take drugs after 🤣

4 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

No no thats not what i meant i know you have led a sheltered life i should come over and show you a thing or 2 or 3 nudge nudge not what i mean loverboy pulo    got to coming over all funny

By the way thank you for video cant stop cuming thinking of you and watching video thank you  fucking hell im fucked