Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

but really, are there still people who get excited watching Malia and Leora do the same show, again, again, again 

It is similar to waking up in the morning, and feeling your feet hit the floor when you get out of bed the 20,000th. time. 

Hoping to keep on doing it again, and again. Gratefully enjoying what happened, and very happy, when it happens again !

But then maybe every individual does not appreciate that what happened yesterday, is history. With the possibility of there not being a tomorrow !

Yes, I appreciate being able to enjoy Leora, and Malia sharing with us, a portion of their lives every " new day " as they see fit !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, scutus said:

It is similar to waking up in the morning, and feeling your feet hit the floor when you get out of bed the 20,000th. time. 

Hoping to keep on doing it again, and again. Gratefully enjoying what happened, and very happy, when it happens again !

But then maybe every individual does not appreciate that what happened yesterday, is history. With the possibility of there not being a tomorrow !

Yes, I appreciate being able to enjoy Leora, and Malia sharing with us, a portion of their lives every " new day " as they see fit !

The same thing could be said about shows in other apartments, that also happen often. Many people like those, and i fully understand why and easily accept that. Hence, questioning if people still like what happens with L&M is a tad odd considering, well, even just the last few days of supportive comments showed it, didn't it?!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The same thing could be said about shows in other apartments, that also happen often. Many people like those, and i fully understand why and easily accept that. Hence, questioning if people still like what happens with L&M is a tad odd considering, well, even just the last few days of supportive comments showed it, didn't it?!

Slipper, I think that there are those who read, and read into what is posted very selectively. Remembering what is important to themselves.

Which is human nature. But not every one appreciates the fact that not all persons enjoy the same thing. There are those, ourselves included, enjoy Leora, and Malia with their human frailties. 

Then there are others who do not. But they it is their choice to enjoy what happens in the other apartments. 

The difference being, that we do not go to those other apartments, and question why the regular posters are still watching the same shows, over, and over again !

Off topic, There are those who like their steaks just barely cooked, and there are those who want theirs to be well done. With each group thinking it is sacrilege, in each case, of the other group !

Fortunately Leora, and Malia's presentation of sensuality, sexiness, and human errors. Create enjoyment, for those who appreciate their endeavors !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slipper, I think that there are those who read, and read into what is posted very selectively. Remembering what is important to themselves.

Which is human nature. But not every one appreciates the fact that not all persons enjoy the same thing. There are those, ourselves included, enjoy Leora, and Malia with their human frailties. 

Then there are others who do not. But they it is their choice to enjoy what happens in the other apartments. 

The difference being, that we do not go to those other apartments, and question why the regular posters are still watching the same shows, over, and over again !

Off topic, There are those who like their steaks just barely cooked, and there are those who want theirs to be well done. With each group thinking it is sacrilege, in each case, of the other group !

Fortunately Leora, and Malia's presentation of sensuality, sexiness, and human errors. Create enjoyment, for those who appreciate their endeavors !

Precisely my point! I have no interest in the other places, therefore don't watch. I certainly don't question why anyone would like them! Horses For Courses. That's why RLC opened more than one apartment 😆

No one enjoys basically being told if they like something, they are an idiot for doing so! (I know this hasn't literally been said by anyone, just before anyone thinks so), but this has been the suggestion for quite some time now! So as usual, it can only be to mock. Which isn't that nice a thing is it.

I like Steak medium by the way. With Chips (sorry, Fries 😏)

On 5/1/2021 at 3:26 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

Precisely my point! I have no interest in the other places, therefore don't watch. I certainly don't question why anyone would like them! Horses For Courses. That's why RLC opened more than one apartment 😆

No one enjoys basically being told if they like something, they are an idiot for doing so! (I know this hasn't literally been said by anyone, just before anyone thinks so), but this has been the suggestion for quite some time now! So as usual, it can only be to mock. Which isn't that nice a thing is it.

I like Steak medium by the way. With Chips (sorry, Fries 😏)

Off topic: Somebody thinks that I don't  know what " chips " are. I think the franchise went defunct. But 30-40 years ago there was " Arthur Treacher's Fish,and  Chips " !!

That is unless of course, you were talking about " Buffalo Chips "  !!!   😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Off topic: Somebody thinks that I know what " chips " are. I think the franchise went defunct. But 30-40 years ago there was " Arthur Treacher's Fish,and  Chips " !!

That is unless of course, you were talking about " Buffalo Chips "  !!!   😉

Off topic: Somebody thinks that I know what "Buffalo Chips" are.

Just had to look it up.

🤢

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Completely off topic: It's chucking it down in Prague.

Better have your bumbershoot handy !😁  So should Leora, and Malia !

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Speaking of things handy.

I recently deleted all my German and Danish contacts from my phone.

It's now Hans free.

😶

14 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, lots. It's called personal choice.

Of course, they are personal choices, mine was a normal question, but I saw this great exchange of compliments between you and Scutus, I'm happy, as long as Leora and Malia have defenders like you they can continue to do what they do for at least another twenty years and there will always be happy people, have a nice day!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well the volume level is increasing for Malia these days for sure! Nice Sunday night viewing!