Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I was only thinking how relaxed and laid back they were, until the end! A slow pace for once, and yes, pity it wasn't mutual but we don't expect that all the time of course. But a nice pleasant Tuesday end!

Wow,I got to say I didn´t expect anything to happen tonight because of all the voicemail and texting that clearly made

Leora upset.So it was nice to first see the lotion massage to warm up and then finish it with a nice sensuall bate together,loved it

and thank you girls.Love you always and as usual a big kiss to both of you.Oh,btw today it was some kind of jubilee,bate # 40 together.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Oh,btw today it was some kind of jubilee,bate # 40 together.

Is it?? I have it down as 36 now?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

No,I have them all.So it´s 40.

I take your word, i must have miscalculated! What's 4 between bates eh?😆

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I take your word, i must have miscalculated! What's 4 between bates eh?😆

How is this calculated? Does it count as one bate when then they do it alone, but beside each other and double bates when they bate each other? 😁

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

How is this calculated? Does it count as one bate when then they do it alone, but beside each other and double bates when they bate each other? 😁

I class it as each bate is either side by side, or mutual. So each night is one occasion. They either do it themselves or do it to each other. That's how i look at them. Simple as that really.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

How is this calculated?

I count every bate they do together,side by side or help each other with fingers or dildo.And I can say that I´m very

accurate to check before I write on the videofile so I get the correct #.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I class it as each bate is either side by side, or mutual. So each night is one occasion. They either do it themselves or do it to each other. That's how i look at them. Simple as that really.

Man. I've been doing it all wrong all this time. 

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
53 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Man. I've been doing it all wrong all this time. 

I just started counting from when it first started. No idea how many they've done on their own now! But it's when they are together doing it, i must have wrote the same number down twice at some point, hence being slightly out! Plus it proves that it's hardly over the top nor all the time whatsoever, despite what the critics will have you believe!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I just started counting from when it first started. No idea how many they've done on their own now! But it's when they are together doing it, i must have wrote the same number down twice at some point, hence being slightly out! Plus it proves that it's hardly over the top nor all the time whatsoever, despite what the critics will have you believe!

I do not count, nor catalog their bates. I have a method that works for me, but not written anywhere !  😉

• Like 2