Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Lyla is the one sleeping, and Steph sitting with Scott.

So he is fucking three girls at the same time? The girl he was fucking in the shower earlier --Lyla and Steph? Wonder how he missed Reese...

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

So he is fucking three girls at the same time? The girl he was fucking in the shower earlier --Lyla and Steph? Wonder how he missed Reese...

Different circles of friends...

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She is still in possession of some brains .. and seems don't have the same urgent "needs" then the common element of that group

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't think you are being very objective here. He has a nice face, and a decent normal body. He might be a jerk, but he is in no way ugly. Also, preferences may warry alot, this forum is evidence enough of that. The fact that he is always wearing the same T-shirt every day is a weak argument. So is Goldie. She wears the same clothes for weeks, and I'm not sure how often she showers either. She is still hot though! 

I think being a jerk would be a flag and I really cant judge how good looking he is as i am male --but he has a terrible body--Girls that look like these two could wear burlap sacks every day and they would still be fabulous hotties

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think being a jerk would be a flag and I really cant judge how good looking he is as i am male --but he has a terrible body--Girls that look like these two could wear burlap sacks every day and they would still be fabulous hotties

Then why were you trying?

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Then why were you trying?

I did not say he was ugly as guys go --But i did say he has a terrible body --and i feel these two girls would have guys with good bodies --I guess you would have to ask girls how good looking he is..

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I did not say he was ugly as guys go --But i did say he has a terrible body --and i feel these two girls would have guys with good bodies --I guess you would have to ask girls how good looking he is..

OK.

Goldie just had a bad dream or something. Started screaming and tossing around in her sleep. Scott came running down to see what it was. He tried to talk to her, but she was still asleep, so instead he moved pillow under her head and put a blanket over her.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Living room camera in private voyeur show of Benjamin at Voyeur House TV