Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Fucking creep! A guy started jerking off right over Goldies face while she was sleeping. Luckily interrupted by Stephie.

He's at it again! 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I ask again what in the hell has Scott got that he is fucking both these girls at the same time? Is he rich? and these arnt ugly chicks they are real hotties

Both? All three, you mean! Steph too!

But objectively speaking, I do think Scott could be concidered fairly good looking too, so it's not that much of a mystery though.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Both? All three, you mean! Steph too!

But objectively speaking, I do think Scott could be concidered fairly good looking too, so it's not that much of a mystery though.

Which one is Steph--I mean he is fucking both of these girls

Screenshot (3181).png

Screenshot (3180).png

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

He wears the same two shirts all the time and I cant imagine how his looks would get him two girls that are so hot....

When you are pulling the purse strings it can work wonders.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When you are pulling the purse strings it can work wonders.

Thats why i was asking if he was rich --Im sure they could find better than him to pull their purse strings unless he is pimping for them

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

He wears the same two shirts all the time and I cant imagine how his looks would get him two girls that are so hot....

I don't think you are being very objective here. He has a nice face, and a decent normal body. He might be a jerk, but he is in no way ugly. Also, preferences may warry alot, this forum is evidence enough of that. The fact that he is always wearing the same T-shirt every day is a weak argument. So is Goldie. She wears the same clothes for weeks, and I'm not sure how often she showers either. She is still hot though!