Benjamin (2021) Part #3

ed2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

scott cant be in his 40s at the oldet 35 but im saying 29 or 28

It was a guess, I have no idea how old he is, but he has a lot of gray & white hairs. the point is that he is older than most of the girls that he has had sex with, and that fact doesn't sit well with many jealous viewers 😂 

8 hours ago, stash said:

The highest points of those parties are alcohol and drugs consumption and people who partecipate are often most of the time stoned or addicted. In Ken and Barbie parties at least they seem to know where they are and often these people are more interesting and we are happy when we see them again. You can’t really compare Ken and Scott, too much difference in age and behaviour.

Say that there are almost 40 apartments, some of them so anonymous that are never mentioned and nobody ever say anything bad or good of those. You can at least remember Ken and Barbie so they must be of some value.

in any case watching Barbie is always a pleasure 🤗

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

People do not like Scott because he is an older guy ( I guess he must be over 40 ) who gets to fuck young, beautiful girls so it makes a lot of men here uncomfortable and jealous 😂  Webster & Dolly + Still + Diana were also hated because of their association with Scott ( He was their manager ) and their own actions also did not help. 

I think you have not followed Ken & Barbie's topic on CC, they have been getting their share of hatred and unfair criticism too ( a lot of people hate Ken for playing too much video games and being lazy 😄  ). I personally have always liked them since they first appeared on the VH as guests. their place was one of the more interesting ones too, they managed to have some hot parties that were entertaining. I think you will like them too if you watched them more often. 

Good points! I'm not saying Ken & Barbie are a bad apartment, I would actually put them in the category "fairly good". They have alot of guests, they usually wear normal clothes and they don't end up in sex games and orgies. I would for example rate them higher than Mira & Henry / Maren & Karel - type places... I do watch Ken & Barbie if Diana is visiting at their place, or if they are visiting Stifler or Scott. But when I watch them at their own place, having guests or parties, I find it pretty tame. All their guests seem really young, and they mostly sit around and play some kind of games all night. Seldom have I ever seen guests have sex, or even end up funny silly drunk for that matter. But I guess they are fairly good all in all, but my point is just that I can't understand why people were constantly hating on Scott or Diana's parties, when they offer alot more than almost any other apartment on the site.

94246515_bandicam2021-04-2423-32-36-635_LI.thumb.jpg.1011ca7c2c1055f36ca2b2da6d312b72.jpg13257333_bandicam2021-04-2423-33-07-474_LI.thumb.jpg.ec52e3a14a75ccb249622e65f82dd05d.jpg

Dear ed,

Hello!
Just contacting you with news in accordance with your request.
We very much regret to say, that our technicians have reviewed your thoughts and decided it's impossible to implement mentioned changes into life.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

94246515_bandicam2021-04-2423-32-36-635_LI.thumb.jpg.1011ca7c2c1055f36ca2b2da6d312b72.jpg13257333_bandicam2021-04-2423-33-07-474_LI.thumb.jpg.ec52e3a14a75ccb249622e65f82dd05d.jpg

Dear ed,

Hello!
Just contacting you with news in accordance with your request.
We very much regret to say, that our technicians have reviewed your thoughts and decided it's impossible to implement mentioned changes into life.

impossible ? 😄  they just needed to tilt them up a bit. 😄

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Good points! I'm not saying Ken & Barbie are a bad apartment, I would actually put them in the category "fairly good". They have alot of guests, they usually wear normal clothes and they don't end up in sex games and orgies. I would for example rate them higher than Mira & Henry / Maren & Karel - type places... I do watch Ken & Barbie if Diana is visiting at their place, or if they are visiting Stifler or Scott. But when I watch them at their own place, having guests or parties, I find it pretty tame. All their guests seem really young, and they mostly sit around and play some kind of games all night. Seldom have I ever seen guests have sex, or even end up funny silly drunk for that matter. But I guess they are fairly good all in all, but my point is just that I can't understand why people were constantly hating on Scott or Diana's parties, when they offer alot more than almost any other apartment on the site.

most of the time bc of TROBLE! RULES &VIOLATIONS

why do you think its under Bens name now ? 

bc Scott cant have his own place! Fights,Drama,Drugs etc.