B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I am assuming these spa tubs are heated, right?  I wonder how these girls spend so much time in the standard tubs.  My experience is the water gets cold fast.  There is NOTHING sexy about that.

When Tanya and Babi were in the Rome tub Masha was pouring hot water into the tub, but think Megans is an upgrade on that!!

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I am assuming these spa tubs are heated, right?  I wonder how these girls spend so much time in the standard tubs.  My experience is the water gets cold fast.  There is NOTHING sexy about that.

RLC spares no expense 🤣

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s one more example , a man can always have as many ( especially if the GF approves 😁 ) but the GF  should behave as a nun .

That only applies to Rocco if he was doing extra stuff. For all we know, he isn't doing anything with anyone.

il y a 34 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

I thought the same , but this is the UK and you'd be certain to get a hefty smack across the chops 😂 

''Excuse me young lady would you be interested in masturbating in front of a camera for an international audience? We''ll pay your rent and a nice salary''.....smack!!

More like a night in the cells😛

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

body Heat....

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That only applies to Rocco if he was doing extra stuff. For all we know, he isn't doing anything with anyone.

Having Megan since last September / October ( don’t remember exactly ) without man’s sex , I think they are doing fine and they still manage their relation . If and when he ever revisits , we can say things easier . The comment was made regarding his previous visits during Megan’s previous RLC appearances and not this one that they have actually done whatever as a couple for the weekend ( or so ) that he visited . 

31 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

@ddhm how do you know rocco was mad?

There was a phonecall with him and Megan , the day after the party ( I have no replay so as to confirm a timestamp ) and because they speak English , it was easy to understand . I think you have replay , I believe you will find it easily .