Moana & Balu (2021) #1

I loved her on RLC! It was a shame her house got shut down. She always had a lot of guys at her place. It was shut down because a guest girl felt violated and brought the police in the morning. 

Is the guy her new boyfriend?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They deserve a fair chance as every place has...

Sure, but I saw her at rlc; complete waste of time and money, buddy, unless you like lullabies ; you'll see, but of course, I want them to prove me wrong  👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not my favorites 😁

That's what I thought; all that idea to bring rlc people  will never work, as we already had an example; guys from rlc board scream here those tenants can throw a party; I saw it at a few occasions, and believe me, it was complete bs;

1 minute ago, waldi said:

That's what I thought; all that idea to bring rlc people  will never work, as we already had an example; guys from rlc board scream here those tenants can throw a party; I saw it at a few occasions, and believe me, it was complete bs;

Last weekend somebody said they should not do parties on VHTV as there was some party on RLC going on and nobody will watch VHTV because of that 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Last weekend somebody said they should not do parties on VHTV as there was some party on RLC going on and nobody will watch VHTV because of that 🤣

That's what I'm saying; there's no even point to talk to them, as they have different  understanding of the word partying 🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

I agree. The parties in the GOVs are utter bullshit. There is no places left on RLC now that has real parties, but there used to be some. Did you ever watch the Vanessa and Marketa house while it lasted? It was pretty wild! Better than anything I see on VH right now. I would put Vanessa (Moana) in the same category as Diana, actually. Close-ish to Webster and Dolly, or Scott.

• Like 1