Moana & Balu (2021) #1

Vanessa is cool,her first partner was a loser(Lazy Steve)but she its funny,sexy when she want.She just need to not be to much crazy(drugs and very wild parts and stuff) and get kiked out😅.But the images its indeed her but they changed her name to moana.Now if vhtv gets a couple more houses with good ex rlc girl residents i think i may well leaved rlc and pay vhtv again.Good catch vh.

If she brings her mother and some of the girlfriends i will serious consider pay vh at least one month to check it out good,seems vh could give me the rlc thats rlc doesnt give anymore😅.Loved the Milf big tits,dark aureolas and her bj were great to watch.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody can describe the girl when she was on RLC with a few words? Thanks 😁

Perfect for VHTV! Wild, crazy exhibitionist! One of the best tenants we've ever had on RLC! She has had two tenures. First one with her boyfriend, Thomas. They often had guests, and she loved to tease other men infront of him, untill she finally cheated on him with a great session in broad daylight, then hell broke loose. Her second tenure was a short one. She shared a 2 story house with a roommate, Marketa. They had one huge contineous party from it opened till it closed, wich was about a week, when police stormed in, and the place never came back after that.

She is nothing like Yuna! Yuna was a terrible tenant, also by RLC standards. Self-absorbant, causing conflict everywhere she went, and the most outgoing thing she ever did was topless massage. It was therefore me and other people were so pleasantly surprised about her on VH, even if you couldn't understand the optimism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Perfect for VHTV! Wild, crazy exhibitionist! One of the best tenants we've ever had on RLC! She has had two tenures. First one with her boyfriend, Thomas. They often had guests, and she loved to tease other men infront of him, untill she finally cheated on him with a great session in broad daylight, then hell broke loose. Her second tenure was a short one. She shared a 2 story house with a roommate, Marketa. They had one huge contineous party from it opened till it closed, wich was about a week, when police stormed in, and the place never came back after that.

She is nothing like Yuna! Yuna was a terrible tenant, also by RLC standards. Self-absorbant, causing conflict everywhere she went, and the most outgoing thing she ever did was topless massage. It was therefore me and other people were so pleasantly surprised about her on VH, even if you couldn't understand the optimism.

Sounds promising. But I think she is the smallest tenant we had so far on the site 😁