Moana & Balu (2021) #1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I would put Vanessa (Moana) in the same category as Diana, actually. Close-ish to Webster and Dolly, or Scott.

What I can say, just enjoy new apartment my friend 😁

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nack said:

Vanessa and her boyfriend/husband did nothing extraordinary when in RLC. However, during the end of her stay, she cheated with someone. Had wild sex on cam.  Her partner found out and had a violent outburst and the feed was cut off. That was the end of it, 

Noldus might have more info 

She fucked another dude while Thomas was gone for the day.  The dude came on Vanessa and used a bath towel from the bathroom to clean Vanessa up and then he hung the bath towel back up in the bathroom and put on his clothes and left before Thomas got home.

When Thomas came home he went the the bathroom to wash his hands and face and he grabbed the towel and wiped his hands and face in this cum that was collected on the bath towel.  A couple hours later Thomas was drunk and tried starting a fire inside the apartment then it went offline right after that and never returned until he turned up with another girl with a different name in the apartment now occupied by Leora & Malia.

• Haha 3