B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No money to be made...and just been hugging on the bed. I don't think Megan's a happy little bunny rabbit today...

Yup, first one of these she's missed.  I'm sure there's some sort of payout.  Else why strip down to underwear.

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was naked under her white coat...with the top 3 and bottom 3 button unfastened...It only had 7 buttons...😜

my my... I can work with that...  I'm not sure where to place the chopsticks (can we say sushi !!) but I have imagined several lingerie outfits already ...

• Like 1

Wish I had a bunch of girlfriends come over for a visit, bring food, and strip down to their undies.

What the hell they doing? Forming a union. 

Sleepy time music.  Hell...sounds good, I'm headed for the couch for a nap. 

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's suddenly gone quiet in here, you lot joining with the girl. lol 🙂 

anybody interpret what they are saying ....I see only Holly? in a foggy thumbnail holding a note pad ??? 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

anybody interpret what they are saying ....I see only Holly? in a foggy thumbnail holding a note pad ??? 

Is there anyone there who wants to get in touch with someone here - uhu 😉 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok you 'Geeordie bastard' what the fuck is Jap's eye ??   and what was the Optician wearing when she was doing that Jap's  test ... if it doesn't include ' lingerie' and dirty things with chop sticks ... I guess I can live without an answer ...   

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Noun. Jap's eye (plural Japs' eyes) (Britain, slang, vulgar, offensive) The slit of the penis; the male urethral meatus.

😂

Thank you both for enhancing my English language knowledge 😆🥳🤩 I don’t think I could ever add to my vocabulary words like the ones you have posted here even if I speak with hundreds of British , Americans or Australians .. Your contribution is very much appreciated by yours truly 😂🤣😆

• Thanks 1