B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Wish I had a bunch of girlfriends come over for a visit, bring food, and strip down to their undies.

What the hell they doing? Forming a union. 

Sleepy time music.  Hell...sounds good, I'm headed for the couch for a nap. 

Yes, they have chosen Gina as their union rep.  Drugs and alcohol are their demands. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Wish I had a bunch of girlfriends come over for a visit, bring food, and strip down to their undies.

What the hell they doing? Forming a union. 

Sleepy time music.  Hell...sounds good, I'm headed for the couch for a nap. 

As if these bullshit shows don't happen all the time. Ultimately, it's about a show for the cameras with as less effort as possible. 😒

RLC is pretending that these apartments are not completely dead. 🤐 However, everyone can already clearly hear the end time ringing. 😜

giphy.gif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As if these bullshit shows don't happen all the time. Ultimately, it's about a show for the cameras with as less effort as possible. 😒

RLC is pretending that these apartments are not completely dead. 🤐 However, everyone can already clearly hear the end time ringing. 😜

giphy.gif

sorry but these gatherings are not shows. Let the girls enjoy their evening. I like to see them together with smiles and just having a good evening.

Not everything is about sex.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

sorry but these gatherings are not shows. Let the girls enjoy their evening. I like to see them together with smiles and just having a good evening.

Not everything is about sex.

I would agree with you if they didn't strip down to their underwear.

Loraine and Claire decided not to waste a trip.  Two shows to choose from. 😁

• Sad 2