B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

I also wonder how long it will take for Martina to realize that B4 is not for her.  And Nelly is not the right bi-sexual relationship for her? Or will she? Will the sex between her and Nelly die or grow with the 3some everyone is hoping for? With Martina's direction and guidance I see Alberto may be providing Martina what is looking for sexually. 

I think a lot will depend on her studies whcih will start in September (according to sources) If she gets her qualifications then its decision time - may stay in Barcelona or move to another city. Time will tell, but I don't see the Nell relationship as being strong enough to affect her ambitions. My Opinon of course!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I think a lot will depend on her studies whcih will start in September (according to sources) If she gets her qualifications then its decision time - may stay in Barcelona or move to another city. Time will tell, but I don't see the Nell relationship as being strong enough to affect her ambitions. My Opinon of course!!

edit; the work she is doing now is for entrance to college, just to clarify and thanks as ever to emnv for the info👍

Just arrived. I don't know if someone already talked about this already, but we have some progress. It seems Gina is wanting to mve on and staring a fresh, more "serious" life. Leaving the vacation/ show life and now with a new apartment with her bf/ whatever

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Yes, that's the link. She is topless in the kitchen eating fruit by herself. Do you happen to know her name? Thanks!

When I go to that link it just takes me to the normal reallifecam.com website

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Just arrived. I don't know if someone already talked about this already, but we have some progress. It seems Gina is wanting to mve on and staring a fresh more "serious" life. Leaving the vacation/ show life and now with a new apartment with her bf/ whatever

I was hoping this was the case, but the bf may be a stumbling block. He strikes me as very possesive and certainly domineering. I really hope she makes the break 😊

The side note says that Claire and Carlos are done from any villa events . In my eyes , they become like Bonnie and Rama . It is a pity for Claire because I think she wants to be with the girls and have fun and enjoy but proving once again that this relation she has with Carlos will remain active ,in my humble opinion , for as long as they will be RLC tenants . I think Carlos will be breaking up with her once out of the project , maybe we see Claire as a GOV but as I said , it is a pity when girls seem to like Claire and she can’t participate in villa events because Carlos hates everything there and I believe not allowing her to go there . 

Just now, redole1999 said:

Considering nearly all this forum hate the sight of curly it will be interesting to see how many keep tuning in and posting on their upcoming threads🙄

i thought the same and even questioned whether I would pay them a visit.....😟

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Just arrived. I don't know if someone already talked about this already, but we have some progress. It seems Gina is wanting to mve on and staring a fresh, more "serious" life. Leaving the vacation/ show life and now with a new apartment with her bf/ whatever

Already a thread has been created for opinions that will be moved when the apartment topic will be created by StnCld ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

When I go to that link it just takes me to the normal reallifecam.com website

It's, rlc.live don't write out the words, just rlc.live

You'll see normal reallifecam.com but old clips will come up.