B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Мисля, че много ще зависи от нейното обучение, което ще започне през септември (според източници) Ако тя получи квалификацията си, тогава времето за вземане на решение - може да остане в Барселона или да се премести в друг град. Времето ще покаже, но не виждам връзката на Нел като достатъчно силна, за да повлияе на нейните амбиции. Моето мнение разбира се !!

Thats right!You think very correctly!

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe we get to know more things when guests are in the apartment and some discussions will be “ fished “ from our good site translators ☺️

If the guests include familiar faces from Barcelona, then this apartment is in or near Barcelona.  If all new faces, or if Gina doesn't appear at a party at a Barca apartment, then it is some distance away.

I believe N&B's apartment in St. Petersburg also had a sauna.

RLC presumably has two empty apartments in Barcelona, N&B's old apartment, and the Zac apartment.

1 minute ago, moules said:

If the guests include familiar faces from Barcelona, then this apartment is in or near Barcelona.  If all new faces, or if Gina doesn't appear at a party at a Barca apartment, then it is some distance away.

I believe N&B's apartment in St. Petersburg also had a sauna.

RLC presumably has two empty apartments in Barcelona, N&B's old apartment, and the Zac apartment.

Yes , I think soon enough we will have some questions answered . It might be that this apartment has been the extra apartment RLC had off cameras , let’s see how things will work out . 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lolll,people waited so much time for new houses and residents and its..Gina🤣.Bet its another house for the barca crew to join and do their spectacles..Thank god i am not paying this joke anymore😎.A couple more years and all houses will be of this barca crew performers🤣.

You're right and I'm glad you wised up Ze81, RLC is total shit these days and it has nothing to do with the pandemic and everything to do with them (the management) not giving a fuck for their viewers!!

9 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Exactly, Mr moneybags is all about they can hope for unless they don't give a shit and end up staying in this type of industry, martina will have shame, regrets and certainly embarrassment in later years, if not, then she must have the hide of a hippo😙 

For what I know , many girls who have been GOV continue a normal life , people tend to forget easy nowadays , there are so many things for someone to be involved than analyzing eternally the past of people . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

You thought I should never see Gina and Cesar again ... 😂 we are at the fruit

After what you've seen over the last several years, the joke would be on you if you thought you have seen the last of Gina the way she is praised around here.

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

I knew it  , just said the other day we haven't seen the last of her ta da''

Just hope lots of parties and other guest , like Holly ,ari etc!

wish them the best!

The problem is, the other guests you speak of will be the same showboat crowd of RLC you always see.....absolutely pathetic in my opinion!!

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

For what I know , many girls who have been GOV continue a normal life , people tend to forget easy nowadays , there are so many things for someone to be involved than analyzing eternally the past of people . 

I wouldn't be so sure about that🙄😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dopo quello che hai visto negli ultimi anni, lo scherzo sarebbe su di te se pensassi di aver visto l'ultima di Gina nel modo in cui viene elogiata da queste parti.

Potrei dire lo stesso di te, che dici di non avere un abbonamento perche’ non ti piace RLC, ma continui a voler sapere dal forum, cosa succede su RLC e continui a lamentarti... che Gina sarebbe riapoarsa un giorno me lo aspettavo, me che assirittura in un appartamento con Bruno, no.