B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

looks like its just locals, mid afternoon  so maybe it will turn into the drunken sex fueled orgy for masha ...multiple lezzie love in ..all in the tent...just some shadows to keep us guessing whos who..🤣

My guess it'll be Holly and Boggy...😏

• Haha 1

At the mo its Holly and Nell in the tent. Something I like about Holly is she has a kind of childish excitement for events and couldn't wait to get in the tent. I know - she is also as good at the game as any...but still...😄

8 minutes ago, mspanker said:

looks like its just locals, mid afternoon  so maybe it will turn into the drunken sex fueled orgy for masha ...multiple lezzie love in ..all in the tent...just some shadows to keep us guessing whos who..🤣

Thought Martina and Alberto was coming over?

la petite catin doit avoir la culotte trempée et pourtant le gros lard c'est le néant en amour, un vrai remède contre, rien que son gout vestimentaire l'Esquimaux c'est un tue la séduction l qu'est-ce qu'elle peut-être cupide et pathétique

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , Martina chose the BBQ over her weekly Friday schedule , let’s see if she overnights or she continues  in the evening like she does by departing later 

What is her weekly Friday schedule ?