B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

à l’instant, neil_r549 a dit :

No I don't think that the case. She's 24, and a life in front of her. She isn't stupid and this 'fling' with Nell will not affect her work. Thats obvious from the hours she puts in - this past week its been work in the guest room till one in the morning. good on her😊

I am not meaning the fling😉

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting observation ☺️😇😌

Looking more at this new apartment.  From the floors, it looks to be an older apartment that RLC has remodeled.  The bathroom is new, and twice the size of the kitchen.  The sauna was probably installed when the bathroom was remodeled.  The kitchen is the size of a closet, more like the kitchen in a vacation rental apartment where the vacationing guests are dining at cafes and restaurants.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

And, Claire isn't even in the apartment.  And, she's not at the B4 party.

We will see what happens , there have been rumors that RLC was thinking to send home one of the two couples of B5 , but maybe not being able to find substitutes , it is delaying their decision . 

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Looking more at this new apartment.  From the floors, it looks to be an older apartment that RLC has remodeled.  The bathroom is new, and twice the size of the kitchen.  The sauna was probably installed when the bathroom was remodeled.  The kitchen is the size of a closet, more like the kitchen in a vacation rental apartment where the vacationing guests are dining at cafes and restaurants.

Maybe we get to know more things when guests are in the apartment and some discussions will be “ fished “ from our good site translators ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, redole1999 said:

This life will haunt her one day, like most of them.

Maybe, its not something you would want on your CV. I honestly don't know. I do wonder if they sometimes look around and think ''is this it''? Unless Mr Moneybags comes along as with Ari ( most think), surely they must question this life and their future.

28 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I'm afraid she has already done that!

I think Martina loves the RLC world , it would be a surprise for me the way she looks around all these people if she was abandoning RLC . Of course , the future will give all answers , it is just how things look currently and her enjoying her popularity ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

No, it's a place to hide from the cameras plain and simple. An idea of Nelly's and Bogdan's. This time last year the girls were sun bathing by the pool, now they have a fucking tent.

Totally fucking sad what the villa has become with those two assholes being there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Who the hell comes up with all this brilliant ideas?

🤦🏻‍♂️

Your's truly.....Neanderthal and Butthead (Nelly & Bogdan) that's who.  The same two sorry pieces of shit that have totally ruined the whole dynamics of the villa by being there in the first damn place!!

• Haha 1

il y a 6 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

Maybe, its not something you would want on your CV. I honestly don't know. I do wonder if they sometimes look around and think ''is this it''? Unless Mr Moneybags comes along as with Ari ( most think), surely they must question this life and their future.

Exactly, Mr moneybags is all about they can hope for unless they don't give a shit and end up staying in this type of industry, martina will have shame, regrets and certainly embarrassment in later years, if not, then she must have the hide of a hippo😙