B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

52 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Just arrived. I don't know if someone already talked about this already, but we have some progress. It seems Gina is wanting to mve on and staring a fresh, more "serious" life. Leaving the vacation/ show life and now with a new apartment with her bf/ whatever

Gina is Gina ... she can’t stop being the girl we have been introduced.. I think the questions are mostly for Cesar and if he adapts to this new life , perhaps is his first co-living with a GF .. his behavior is the mystery on how he will be now that he finally after many years he became part of the cameras world .. who knows ? Maybe that is what he has always wanted 😁

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, costa049 said:

There is just 1 issue for me with Gina's new apt. The kitchen cam is in a bad position, because they can cover it and touch it pretty easly. But on the other hand, the kitchen in also a bit small 

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Can you elaborate as to why you think this?  I love this sort of conjecture but would like to know why?  

I wonder too, Why Nelly?    I know DD would be all over this ... life works in mysterious ways in terms of who is attracted to who.   

But the attraction is obvious so I would like to know why she is not the right bisexual relationship.

Let’s just say that Nelly always had a plan ... 😎

Apologies for the quote costa049 😬 mistake 

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I put my thoughts a few pages ago and suggested it depends a lot on how her studies go. If she gets her qualications then she will be on for a good job, maybe in Spain, maybe overseas. (its tourism management) IMO she will not jeapordize that career for some time with Nell. Attracted at the moment and probably just that..but nothing more.

It has also been mentioned  that Bogdan wish is to go back in Russia .. 

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Don't think its Gina's real apartment.  This apartment has a sauna.  May be it is outside of Barcelona.   Timestamp is Barcelona time.  But I would think a sauna might be found more in an apartment on the north coast, like Bilbao.

Very interesting observation ☺️😇😌

il y a 25 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

I put my thoughts a few pages ago and suggested it depends a lot on how her studies go. If she gets her qualications then she will be on for a good job, maybe in Spain, maybe overseas. (its tourism management) IMO she will not jeopardize that career for some time with Nell. Attracted at the moment and probably just that..but nothing more.

I'm afraid she has already done that!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

I'm afraid she has already done that!

No I don't think that the case. She's 24, and a life in front of her. She isn't stupid and this 'fling' with Nell will not affect her work. Thats obvious from the hours she puts in - this past week its been work in the guest room till one in the morning. good on her😊

• Upvote 1