B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‰

I donโ€™t think many rememberย tenants at the various apartments that they were part of RLC 3-4 years ago . Many couples also used to have ย normal jobs while living under RLC contract . Aย fresh example that ย seems to work is Mirukawa and Dantez thatย ย both have normal jobs .ย 

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a ditย :

I donโ€™t think many rememberย tenants at the various apartments that they were part of RLC 3-4 years ago . Many couples also used to have ย normal jobs while living under RLC contract . Aย fresh example that ย seems to work is Mirukawa and Dantez thatย ย both have normal jobs .ย 

I sometimes wonder if you were once a previous tenantย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Just arrived. I don't know if someone already talked about this already, but we have some progress. It seems Gina is wanting to mve on and staring a fresh, more "serious" life. Leaving the vacation/ show life and now with a new apartment with her bf/ whatever

Enough of the OT about Gina and mop head already.ย  Wait for their topic to appear and then comment away please!!ย  That way, people like me that don't want to read a damn thing about them, can just mark their topic as read!!

Just now, ddhm said:

and the other question is ''does anyone care'' what you did 5 or 10 years ago? Unless you go and anoounce it on Facebook or something, its locked away and filed away. Only Alberto and the Barca RLC crew etc know about this life and again, who really cares. History.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The problem is, the other guests you speak of will be the same showboat crowd of RLC you always see.....absolutely pathetic in my opinion!!

Yeah, that's probably true. maybe will get surprisedย ๐Ÿ™‚

Just now, redole1999 said:

I sometimes wonder if you were once a previous tenantย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I could never perform anything onย cameras ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ to my pure honesty โ˜บ๏ธ

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

ะะบะพ ะณะพัั‚ะธั‚ะต ะฒะบะปัŽั‡ะฒะฐั‚ ะฟะพะทะฝะฐั‚ะธ ะปะธั†ะฐ ะพั‚ ะ‘ะฐั€ัะตะปะพะฝะฐ, ั‚ะพะณะฐะฒะฐ ั‚ะพะทะธ ะฐะฟะฐั€ั‚ะฐะผะตะฝั‚ ะต ะฒ ะธะปะธ ะฑะปะธะทะพ ะดะพ ะ‘ะฐั€ัะตะปะพะฝะฐ. ะะบะพ ะฒัะธั‡ะบะธ ะฝะพะฒะธ ะปะธั†ะฐ ะธะปะธ ะฐะบะพ ะ”ะถะธะฝะฐ ะฝะต ัะต ะฟะพัะฒะธ ะฝะฐ ะฟะฐั€ั‚ะธ ะฒ ะฐะฟะฐั€ั‚ะฐะผะตะฝั‚ ะฒ ะ‘ะฐั€ัะฐ, ั‚ะพะฒะฐ ะต ะฝะฐ ะธะทะฒะตัั‚ะฝะพ ั€ะฐะทัั‚ะพัะฝะธะต.

ะ’ัั€ะฒะฐะผ, ั‡ะต ะฐะฟะฐั€ั‚ะฐะผะตะฝั‚ัŠั‚ ะฝะฐ N&B ะฒ ะกะฐะฝะบั‚ ะŸะตั‚ะตั€ะฑัƒั€ะณ ััŠั‰ะพ ะธะผะฐัˆะต ัะฐัƒะฝะฐ.

ะŸั€ะตะดะฟะพะปะฐะณะฐ ัะต, ั‡ะต RLC ะธะผะฐ ะดะฒะฐ ะฟั€ะฐะทะฝะธ ะฐะฟะฐั€ั‚ะฐะผะตะฝั‚ะฐ ะฒ ะ‘ะฐั€ัะตะปะพะฝะฐ, ัั‚ะฐั€ะธั ะฐะฟะฐั€ั‚ะฐะผะตะฝั‚ ะฝะฐ N&B ะธ ะฐะฟะฐั€ั‚ะฐะผะตะฝั‚ะฐ Zac.

ย 

In St.Petersburg had a sauna in the apartments of Chloe and Taylor ans Anabel and Efim!Nelly and Bogdan were not in the apartment!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

and the other question is ''does anyone care'' what you did 5 or 10 years ago? Unless you go and anoounce it on Facebook or something, its locked away and filed away. Only Alberto and the Barca RLC crew etc know about this life and again, who really cares. History.

๐Ÿ’ฏ % agree on that โ˜บ๏ธIf still people judge of what anyone has done in the past , there can never beย any future for anyone .ย 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Enough of the OT about Gina and mop head already.ย  Wait for their topic to appear and then comment away please!!ย  That way, people like me that don't want to read a damn thing about them, can just mark their topic as read!!

mop head lol

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

I was hoping this was the case, but the bf may be a stumbling block. He strikes me as very possesive and certainly domineering. I really hope she makes the break ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enough about Gina on this thread please, thank you