B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

40 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Exactly, Mr moneybags is all about they can hope for unless they don't give a shit and end up staying in this type of industry, martina will have shame, regrets and certainly embarrassment in later years, if not, then she must have the hide of a hippo😙 

Well said, don't you agree Dr. Sloth?

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

That's Chloe, she was incredible

I watched a clip of Chloe and Tyler. Good recommendation! Alberto could lean from Tyler, assuming Alberto has any romantic/sexual feelings left towards Martina, outside of someone to get his rocks off with. 

Again, Good Chloe call!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I could say the same about you, you say you don't have a subscription because you don't like RLC, but you keep wanting to know from the forum, what happens on RLC and you keep complaining ... that Gina would reappear one day I expected it, me who even in an apartment with Bruno, no.

I just like how idiotic and pretentious most of the people on this forum are and it's fun for me to speak my mind just for them to prove it!!

13 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Future employees would care and certainly in-laws😋, it's hardly locked away.

I don’t know if you could sue an employer if you found out that you have been rejected for possible videos that are online and were used for a possible job placement . In this case , a tenant could always sue RLC that didn’t protect their ID. I think it is more complicated than what we believe . But if someone has more than the qualifications for a job , it would be a stupid company not hiring this person for whatever past this person has . 

10 minutes ago, moules said:

Мисля, че обърках Анабел с Нели. Апартаментът в Санкт Петербург със сауната имаше голямо джакузи.

Yes,this is Anabel's apartment-a large,round,blue jacuzzi!

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and the other question is ''does anyone care'' what you did 5 or 10 years ago? Unless you go and anoounce it on Facebook or something, its locked away and filed away. Only Alberto and the Barca RLC crew etc know about this life and again, who really cares. History.

LMAO  you need to go back to school and wise the fuck up!!

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t know if you could sue an employee if you found out that you have been rejected for possible videos that are online and were used for a possible job placement . In this case , a tenant could always sue RLC that didn’t protect their ID. I think it is more complicated than what we believe . But if someone has more than the qualifications for a job , it would be a stupid company not hiring this person for whatever past this person has . 

absolutely. It can all be covered anyway with the line ''I worked for a real estate company renting out apartments in Barcelona'' Job done and RLC wouldn't respond to any external enquiries; data protection etc (we know that!)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

absolutely. It can all be covered anyway with the line ''I worked for a real estate company renting out apartments in Barcelona'' Job done and RLC wouldn't respond to any external enquiries; data protection etc (we know that!)

In any case , all these people are adults , all of their life decisions have been theirs , whatever the future holds for them , they need to be ready for any challenge that will appear ☺️

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if you could sue an employer if you found out that you have been rejected for possible videos that are online and were used for a possible job placement . In this case , a tenant could always sue RLC that didn’t protect their ID. I think it is more complicated than what we believe . But if someone has more than the qualifications for a job , it would be a stupid company not hiring this person for whatever past this person has . 

You can't!!!

• Like 1