Juke Box

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since we are on the topic of RLC and Rock 'n Roll, and Wolfman is now taking dedications, I would like to dedicate this simple love song  to our virtual friends Nora & Kiko.

The tune needs to be cranked up on the stereo; the video is useless: Nora could choreograph it easily and Kiko could design the visuals. It's just about an ordinary couple. (But if you are a star -- this is the guitar riff you want playing when you first enter the stage.)

I just had my hearing checked by an audiologist. I'm trying to hear whatever I can hear before my internal sound card disappears.

Believe me, a computer sound card is cheap. Although a REAL analog Class A amplifier with studio monitor speakers is much better.

Now, if the fucking mocking birds and untrained dogs next door will quit barking all fucking night long, I might be able to sleep.

Let's start an argument. You know a bunch about music, and it's boring around here...Mr. Brown... 8)

Post some great organ work (and I mean the musical instrument, not the biological one. I'll listen.)  ;)

There were several Requiem Masses. These are a Mass for the dead in the Catholic religion. Another version if I can remember off the top of my little pea brain was played on one of the worlds foremost pipe organs. The great Cavaillé-Coll organ in the magnificent Saint-Sulpice Cathedral in Paris.

The harpsichord is my 3rd favorite instrument behind the piano and pipe organ. Rather than the strings being struck by felt tipped mallets, a harpsichords strings are plucked, similar to that of a harp. Hence the name. 

God fuckin' dammit! (I only say that to attract attention. I'm really a very well-mannered squirrel.)

That's the best link ever posted on this board!

The power, the myriad emotional feelings, the mathematical perfection that can be elicited by such perfect performances done by masters is exquisite. Consider it bookmarked.

Thank you for the link. And you're still a terrific fuckhead. I cannot find another way of thanking you enough, or giving you a higher honor.

PS: As Lord and Master, I have ordered that your Caddy radiator hoses never be besmirched by any squirrel. They will obey my orders...

One of my favorites. I was able to compile many CD and a few 8 gig sticks just by that site alone.

Squirrels, I've never had a problem with. It's rats from the neighbors property. Those little bastards are malicious. Fortunately, they haven't got into the garage yet. They are known to wreak havoc on a cars wiring system.

I'm about to buy stock in Raid which I think is Johnson&Johnson, so that I can get a return on the $$$$ I spend on their Rat Packs. It works wonders and they die in a few hours. I scoop them up with a shovel and wing them over the fence onto their front door step where they rot. Trailer trash muther F'ers. Even the trailer park won't allow scum like this in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rMY0S9rdNZ0#t=0

This song is for you Van.  It speaks of friendship.

How strange, that I had deleted this site from my computer, and never once missed it.  But then felt a strong urge to bring it back, only to discover you mentioning the loss of your mother.

I know what heartache is.  And my kindest and warmest thoughts go with you Van.