Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

They are other couple i would have wanted a new apt like Luna and Zac and Carla and Yanai she only left B4 a few days ago and already a new apt.

RLC was thinking to bring them back if you remember the announcement on the main page as soon as they left the project . Carla came back , who knows ? Maybe it happens again . The positive thing is that finally they added one more apartment that no matter for who , will always exist for possible tenants . 

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome "back" Gina - and Bruno...

Bruno with a permanent ( official ) GF 😂🤣 , what a total new life for him , interesting to watch all of their real life issues 😎

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno with a permanent ( official ) GF 😂🤣 , what a total new life for him , interesting to watch all of their real life issues 😎

We'll see how long it lasts ... We Can only hope there are no windows without cam there ...

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We'll see how long it lasts ... We Can only hope there are no windows without cam there ...

I have been saying the whole afternoon that if they past over summer , will be a miracle . I don’t think curly is ready for this life . But maybe like this , some money can be made if he perhaps rents his normal apartment and can repay Gina for the money he has borrowed 😉

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have been saying the whole afternoon that if they past over summer , will be a miracle . I don’t think curly is ready for this life . But maybe like this , some money can be made if he perhaps rents his normal apartment and can repay Gina for the money he has borrowed 😉

In my opinion, this apartment will be not so much about bruno. Just like Matina and Alberto place was never really about Alberto either.

The question is whether Gina is ready to fill this apartment with life (real friends and normal events) and so grow beyond the GOV bullshit. The possibilities are great, but it also can all end in another disaster for RLC. If there's one thing RLC doesn't need, it's another apartment with shows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In my opinion, this apartment will be not so much about bruno. Just like Matina and Alberto place was never really about Alberto either.

The question is whether Gina is ready to fill this apartment with life (real friends and normal events) and so grow beyond the GOV bullshit. The possibilities are great, but it also can all end in another disaster for RLC. If there's one thing RLC doesn't need, it's another apartment with shows.

It’s a positive thing with tenants who have proven over and over again and repeatedly  that they are easy to socialize and be fully active . Have some faith then ☺️

At the end , you get what you have been asking . A couple that are locals , they have their friends and life in the area the apartment is situated . If I were you , i would say that RLC finally heard my requests 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

They are other couple i would have wanted a new apt like Luna and Zac and Carla and Yanai she only left B4 a few days ago and already a new apt.

It's high time that RLC opens some new apartments with new or popular couples. We have been starving for too long!

• Like 1