Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Barcelona

I think we need to wait a bit more for that , or ?? Bilbao was also mentioned because of apartments there with saunas . I also believe Barcelona as it would be strange to have RLC open an apartment in another city and have also  these two who have always been related to Barcelona , unless you have inside info 😁😆🥳  ( not fishing you 🤩😆 ) , I give them the 1% of being elsewhere of Barcelona 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ce qui est dommage c'est que nous les connaissons déjà j'aurais préféré voir un nouveau couple.

What is a shame is that we already know them I would have preferred to see a new couple.

I think popular people as new couples may return anytime. And yes, I want more new faces, too!

As I already said, nice move from Gina. After 1 year (of her 2nd stay) in RLC it seems she's wanting to move on and starting a new, independent life away from the vacation/ shows. She has more freedom and she looks very happy. The house itself is nicely sized and decorated, and having a sauna is a very nice thing. I only see one problem. The kitchen is already a bit small and the cam is in a bad position to me, which can make them cover it or touch it pretty easily. And I'd just like to see some outer compartiment like a balcony or so, but it's already a pretty nice apt. 

7 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Oooops! They broke with a taboo: Gina is smoking in the apartment. An ashtray is on the living room table.

You can always smoke inside the apartments , there’s no problem except if is is a smoke detector apartment . 

40 minutes ago, costa049 said:

As I already said, nice move from Gina. After 1 year (of her 2nd stay) in RLC it seems she's wanting to move on and starting a new, independent life away from the vacation/ shows. She has more freedom and she looks very happy. The house itself is nicely sized and decorated, and having a sauna is a very nice thing. I only see one problem. The kitchen is already a bit small and the cam is in a bad position to me, which can make them cover it or touch it pretty easily. And I'd just like to see some outer compartiment like a balcony or so, but it's already a pretty nice apt. 

And it's interesting to see how she's having fun with music, champagne and cigarettes here, all by herself, while b4 is hosting a party (in case she still lives nearby, since the timezone is about the same)

Quand Gina a quitté B4, je vous avez bien dis qu'on reverrai très prochainement Gina!! Et bien c'est fait, je suis très heureux de la revoir, toujours fidèle à elle même! Dans un nouvel appartement bien spacieux et je pense à Barcelone aussi, vu l'horaire identique des autres apparts B1, B2, B4, B5..