B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This will end with Martina in the extra bed in Nelly/Boggy's room.  In other words ... nothing will happen.

Odds greater now that Gina and Amira engage in a 69 in the sauna.

I believe Gina and Adriana were watching the antics of Megan, Martina and Nelly in the sauna

Mark and DD ... OK now I see some rationale.  Great thoughts.  Still not hoping for anything ... but I see your points.

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not loyal to boyfriend ...get that out of the way...she has fucked and been sucked by every girl in every apt. she has ever been in....

Did all of this happen prior to Feb 1?   Because except for maybe Holly going down on Megan one time, I have not seen this. 

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

C'mon DD you're better than this.  Yes I agree with the proposition in front of us.  But for 3 months all I hear is that Megan has a boyfriend and is true to him.  So unless Martina has a way to lure Megan into a fling ... how does it happen?  My point is don't just put this out there ... tell us how it happens and why?

I didn't polish my crystal ball tonight but I think it's Megan who wants Martina.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Mark and DD ... OK now I see some rationale.  Great thoughts.  Still not hoping for anything ... but I see your points.

Did all of this happen prior to Feb 1?   Because except for maybe Holly going down on Megan one time, I have not seen this. 

Best pussy eating for Megan was from Aleksandra .. an expert and an amazing evening to watch ☺️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

you really have to spend some time on other video sites... even Hotscopes has plenty...I thought you were here for aleksandra  who did all the B4 girlies ... I believe letsdothis even posted it... .. 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I didn't polish my crystal ball tonight but I think it's Megan who wants Martina.

Well I do think if Martina ventures out beyond Nelly ... Nelly could be toast.  Just about any other RLC girl would be an upgrade over Nelly.  Even perhaps Claire.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well I do think if Martina ventures out beyond Nelly ... Nelly could be toast.  Just about any other RLC girl would be an upgrade over Nelly.  Even perhaps Claire.

Definitely. Holly seemed to have turned Martina down a few B4 parties ago.. C'mon Megan, go for it!   Martina's all naked and ready to go..