B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sigh.  On one hand, it would be lovely to have girlfriends like this, to enjoy each other naked, massage and dance, and be close.  But omg how do you not get horny???  Yes yes I can see a lot of nights ending like this.  But every night?  

Having said this,  I am reminded of DD ... it takes that special spark between two people to have something like Martina and Nelly erupt.  I get it.  But what about FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?  None of these girls are into something like that?

Good night all.

If a woman doesn’t  have the “ lesbian “ feeling , it’s always too much to go for this next step . Surprisingly , Megan has proven to be into threesome experiences  with her BF but I think she just doesn’t feel the attraction to have sex with a woman .. just some teasing , fooling around show games 😬 till next time , it was fun to watch at least ☺️😇

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I am sure that Megan is not a Lesbian but she does like to fondle a woman's tits and let a woman eat her out for an hour or so every now and then. 

Excuse me for not knowing, but I have never ever watch Megan have sex with a man, and I have never ever seen her do any things sexual with a man

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes but I suppose Megan doesn't see it as anything slipping away.  Both girls were shy ... I don't think we saw any Masha-like advances.  Oh well.

Masha is proven bisexual 😁

• Upvote 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Excuse me for not knowing, but I have never ever watch Megan have sex with a man, and I have never ever seen her do any things sexual with a man

You can always ask letsdothis , he has a huge videos collection   , maybe he can upload older videos at the videos section ☺️

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yep.  Still a chance for the slot machine to hit yet tonight.

they are up again in bathroom??? not over till the pure lesbian squeels 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes but I suppose Megan doesn't see it as anything slipping away.  Both girls were shy ... I don't think we saw any Masha-like advances.  Oh well.

But Megan's been with Holly many times and I think i've seen her with Aleksandra too.. 

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I think the reason that nothing happened is because Megan, not Martina, is afraid to the potential fall out.  If her nails were shorter, Martina would be riding Megan's arm up to the elbow.

Women are expert with their nails .. touching your back can give you chills of pleasure actually .. and .. if they can write so fast with their mobiles , rubbing and penetrating is never an issue I believe 😎

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's nothing exciting anyways.  She blows a cock , the cock gets hard.  The cock gets stuck in a vagina and within a few minutes blows it load.  It's just standard procedure.  If you've seen one fuck, you've seen them all.  

laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You can always ask letsdothis , he has a huge videos collection   , maybe he can upload older videos at the videos section ☺️

I can only wish that would happen, because it would definitely prove to me that she's into guys

I can tell this was just a show because as soon as it was over their behaviors changed abruptly. No hugging or kissing during the entire show so Martina can go back to Nelly (if she ever sobers up) without having compromised their relationship.

• Like 1