Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Miscvoyeur, we spoke ok last time, so i shall reply courteously and i hope you can take it as such. The simple reason why i asked for that post to be removed was that it had encouraged criticism that wasn't about what i'd written (Not by you i must add). My post was a lament about what i saw happening at that time only - They weren't talking, Malia was never home, and Leora looked chained to her bed and phone for three days. So it all looked going south for me, and i quit my sub in an instant. 5 days later, not only did i miss rlc, but everything had been sorted and they were back to how they were before.

So simply, to repeat - I asked for it to be deleted as the responses were the usual complaints and name calling which wasn't my intention, so i decided to nip it in the bud. But of course, it carried on anyway in all other threads. I have no idea who reads the comments, how can i? But it was a simple attempt to try and stop the negativity in my own small way, that's all. And it's as simple as that. I wasn't hypocritical in saying why i quit, and wasn't when i returned. The fact i have to explain myself is a bit disconcerting but if Staff want to believe otherwise and publicly claim the reason, what can i do?

I hope i've explained it, and you can accept it.

Could it be that these girls are a little too important to you? I mean, what you're describing sounds like you're way to much obsessed with the girls.

Have you ever thought of just turning off RLC for some month?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

Have you ever thought of just turning off RLC for some month?

Haven't you?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Slip lets leave it let him have his 1 second of fame  no fun here with certain people about

It certainly isn't fun anymore, that's for sure. And it's deliberate.

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Miscvoyeur, we spoke ok last time, so i shall reply courteously and i hope you can take it as such. The simple reason why i asked for that post to be removed was that it had encouraged criticism that wasn't about what i'd written (Not by you i must add). My post was a lament about what i saw happening at that time only - They weren't talking, Malia was never home, and Leora looked chained to her bed and phone for three days. So it all looked going south for me, and i quit my sub in an instant. 5 days later, not only did i miss rlc, but everything had been sorted and they were back to how they were before.

So simply, to repeat - I asked for it to be deleted as the responses were the usual complaints and name calling which wasn't my intention, so i decided to nip it in the bud. But of course, it carried on anyway in all other threads. I have no idea who reads the comments, how can i? That's not come from me has it. But it was a simple attempt to try and stop the negativity in my own small way, that's all. And it's as simple as that. I wasn't hypocritical in saying why i quit, and wasn't when i returned, and you acknowledged that and that was good of you. The fact i have to explain myself is a bit disconcerting but if Staff want to believe otherwise and publicly claim the reason, what can i do?

I hope i've explained it, and you can accept it.

I do not see why it is so bad to give your opinion even if it is to emit negative criticisms, as long as it remains in the respect of each one
Now I would like you to be honest and tell me what has changed in the behavior of the girls and the apartment since your famous words? i know i'm not the most biased person to ask but for my part i don't see any change, girls always act the same way for months, long before and long after your words
I also find it far too easy to blame all these changes on Malia because there are two  in this apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Now I would like you to be honest and tell me what has changed in the behavior of the girls and the apartment since your famous words?

I have literally just answered this above.

"My post was a lament about what i saw happening at that time only - They weren't talking, Malia was never home, and Leora looked chained to her bed and phone for three days. So it all looked going south for me, and i quit my sub in an instant. 5 days later, not only did i miss rlc, but everything had been sorted and they were back to how they were before."