B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

38 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Jessica could be ok ... Or Jasmin ? 

It won't be Jess either...Jasmin, who knows, but I very much doubt it. I really hope it's someone new...but, as of about an hour ago, I'm a freeloader, so it's no skin off my nose....

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It won't be Jess either...Jasmin, who knows, but I very much doubt it. I really hope it's someone new...but, as of about an hour ago, I'm a freeloader, so it's no skin off my nose....

I think you should contact Harley so he can share his source with you and then we can finally see the stories and the interpretations of facts by both you and him 😁😆🥳

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think you should contact Harley so he can share his source with you and then we can finally see the stories and the interpretations of facts by both you and him 😁😆🥳

I know his source...but I'd rather speculate because it's more accurate..😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know his source...but I'd rather speculate because it's more accurate..😏

And I thought I am the speculator expert since everyone is accusing me because of that 😱

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Meg home to be greeted like a lost child by Boggy and Nelly. Full debrief in the kitchen, Will not be able to use the bathroom in her room as Masha has had it for about the last 2 hours maybe more...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Does Anybody know why Holly looked so sad in the kitchen ?  Masha and Bogdan made her a real tender hug !  She was about to cry ... Check 13:58- 14:00 ... 

Had a date and was let down.

• Sad 1

Masha and Holly are preparing to go out
out of the villa to have a change
After the story with Hedi is probably over, Masha can throw her fishing rod again  , maybe there are already first contacts?

• Sad 1