B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't know Holly that well, but I'm always surprised I don't see more guys just knocking down the door, trying to take her out, in my opinion she is a very beautiful young lady

targets rich guys not after a young boyfriend, more a sugar daddy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

targets rich guys not after a young boyfriend, more a sugar daddy.

Can't say for certain how much of this applies to Holly but basically this applies to the majority of Barca girls that come through here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't know Holly that well, but I'm always surprised I don't see more guys just knocking down the door, trying to take her out, in my opinion she is a very beautiful young lady

Yes, she is gorgeous 😍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can't say for certain how much of this applies to Holly but basically this applies to the majority of Barca girls that come through here.

She has already had 2 guys in the house, plus she has been with Curly, and none of them were rich 😃. so I don't think that's all she is after.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

True, but last month she was crying on Megs bed and someone translated  bits and she had been out with Ari who has a rich BF and had been buying her lots of stuff, Holly thought the guys friend would be the same but it didnt work and he dropped her off and left, she moaned as set her heart on a new phone same as Ari

Yep they are all after the rich guy to take care of them, TBH dont blame them.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

She has already had 2 guys in the house, plus she has been with Curly, and none of them were rich 😃. so I don't think that's all she is after.  

My God who has this guy not been with

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Curly was the first trip, dont think she knew what she knows now.

Guy as new year was a drugged up night, Guy the weekend after no idea but he rode her silly...shes fit and i didnt say she doesnt want a shag but the goal is the rich guy and so far its not happened.

il y a 2 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Of course it applies to holly

à l’instant, mspanker a dit :

True, but last month she was crying on Megs bed and someone translated  bits and she had been out with Ari who has a rich BF and had been buying her lots of stuff, Holly thought the guys friend would be the same but it didnt work and he dropped her off and left, she moaned as set her heart on a new phone same as Ari

In other words shallow as fuck, like most women, and being gorgeous, my arse🙄

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

One thing is for certain, she is beautiful, but it won't last forever, so if she's looking for a rich guy, she better snag one while her stock in her looks are high

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, mspanker a dit :

ffs buy your own fucking phone, that's what your bating for every night 😑

• Like 1