B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

In my opinion,Nelly loves and holds on to Bogdan,this with Martina is just sex!It is also present in other couples!What to say about swingers!I would also like (if my GF wants) us to do a threesome with woman!😉

What if your girlfriend wanted to do a threesome .....with women.... without you.  

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Red.  I don't think you were directing the hate comment toward me but I agree with your other main points.

So imagine if Nelly and Bogdan just now made love without the cameras.  Would it be as passionate and choreographed?   Probably not.  The cameras are actually something that improves their sex lives it seems and that is normal and to be expected.  We are voyeurs but there are those that LOVE to be watched as well.   If you were someone who loved to be watched, RLC would be a perfect gig for you.

Basically I am agreeing that yes the cameras probably cause Nelly and Bogdan to showboat a bit when they make love; however, I do think their passion and love for each other is very real.

Wouldn't we all want to see Alberto and Martina make love like N&B the last two days?

I agree with your last paragraph 100%. After watching old clips of M&A, I noticed they were a lot more attentive to each other. Even though we are told Martina tells Alberto everything, he may not fully embrace it. It seems to me the sexual romance for him almost gone. He seems just to use her as a living sex doll. I harken back to a reported conversation, that M&A had , as to why he just cums and leaves. It was reported he had no good answer for her. 

I think you are on to something. 

Have a good day!

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Ами ако приятелката ти искаше да направи тройка ..... с жени .... без теб.  

Well,if it's only with women and we love each other,we stick to both of us,and besides ,we are a healtly couple who have been around for a long time-let him have fun!

12 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes, ypu are right there!Is no bad advertising!RLC decidedit that way,and we will argue  here, ha-ha!😉

that is certainly not planned
(When the date of the visit was set, everything was still in order)
but can be traced back to the particular situation in which Nelly is currently (she is ill), otherwise she might have argued a little more cautiously

I have seen Masha have girl-girl fun with Megan in the tub. Kissing, caressing, caressing of boobs, and individual masterbation. I have not seen these activities take place bed.

Question: has any "girl-girl activities"  occurred between Masha and Holly?

31 minutes ago, rado07 said:

това със сигурност не е планирано
(Когато беше определена датата на посещението, всичко все още беше наред),
но може да се проследи до конкретната ситуация, в която Нели се намира в момента (тя е болна), в противен случай тя можеше да спори малко по-предпазливо

Masha and Nelly have been friends since school,schoolmates,it is clear to everyone!But Masha is also indirectly to blame for Nelly's current condition!While she was in Russia Nelly was a girl,ladi, wife for example!After several visits to Rome at Mashain some of whom she was alone, Nelly he get acquainted with"Masha's medication"!Maybe after that Bogdan was angrier on his return from Rome than about her actions in the bathtub whit Masha!The rest,as they say, is history, and Nelly slowly descends the sloping plane!Unfortunately!😭

5 minutes ago, redfan said:

Masha and Nelly have been friends since school,schoolmates,it is clear to everyone!But Masha is also indirectly to blame for Nelly's current condition!While she was in Russia Nelly was a girl,ladi, wife for example!After several visits to Rome at Mashain some of whom she was alone, Nelly he get acquainted with"Masha's medication"!Maybe after that Bogdan was angrier on his return from Rome than about her actions in the bathtub whit Masha!The rest,as they say, is history, and Nelly slowly descends the sloping plane!Unfortunately!😭

I do not know
I think everyone is responsible for themselves
Strong people can deal with living conditions, weak people often fail

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redfan said:

In my opinion,Nelly loves and holds on to Bogdan,this with Martina is just sex!It is also present in other couples!What to say about swingers!I would also like (if my GF wants) us to do a threesome with woman!😉

I think it is sex for Martina .. it was like this for Nelly also in the beginning , I think later she developed feelings for Martina . Maybe all the drugs and alcohol has been to avoid herself feeling guilty . 

She does loves Bogdan , no doubt about that . But Martina , phew , let’s say she wanted her since a long long time ☺️ I think it is more complicated for her than it is for Martina . 

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

her actions in the bathtub whit Masha!

I remember the story in the bathtub well, and especially Nelly's reaction
also her return from Rome and the tears that were there

• Upvote 1