B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

for example , I find their sexual life completely normal after so many years and I disagree with the majority here about Martina’s  satisfaction by him , Martina likes their sex , they have their ways , if she wants more , she can simply guide him , I don’t understand why it is the man always that has to show that he is a master lover , a woman wants more , grab his hand , his dick , anything and show him that you want more , it is up to him then to provide the pleasure )...

We agree on a lot here DD and have similar passions for analysis of what we see.  But you should not keep relying on "their sex life being normal after so many years".  You are right, it is normal for couples to lose passion over time.  If we did not see Martina be pained by this, it would be fine.  Busy couple, they fuck quick and get back to whatever they are doing.  Perhaps not unlike Tibor and Linda.   You can tell they love each other by how playful they can be at times, etc.    But we have seen Martina bring herself to orgasm after sex and we have seen Martina beg him to not leave.  He needs to be accountable for this.   It was mentioned days ago (by Mark?) that Martina is not God's gift to women lovers and I can accept that.  She could do more to inspire him to show more passion.   But omg, she begged him to stay!

The rest of your post makes some good points although I am tired of blaming everything bad on COVID-19.  I agree he should demand more of himself and maybe that is why he is not providing more for Martina's needs.  Lesson one on improving your life is you must first take care of yourself before you can take care of your partner/family.  I think your insight -- that most of the posters here are male and Martina is the hottest on RLC makes it impossible for Alberto to get good publicity and support -- this is true I think.   I myself don't like the references to Alberto as using Martina as a cum dump.  But honest to god, that is about ALL HE DOES.   Anyway ... lots to discuss and this story is just beginning I bet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

We agree on a lot here DD and have similar passions for analysis of what we see.  But you should not keep relying on "their sex life being normal after so many years".  You are right, it is normal for couples to lose passion over time.  If we did not see Martina be pained by this, it would be fine.  Busy couple, they fuck quick and get back to whatever they are doing.  Perhaps not unlike Tibor and Linda.   You can tell they love each other by how playful they can be at times, etc.    But we have seen Martina bring herself to orgasm after sex and we have seen Martina beg him to not leave.  He needs to be accountable for this.   It was mentioned days ago (by Mark?) that Martina is not God's gift to women lovers and I can accept that.  She could do more to inspire him to show more passion.   But omg, she begged him to stay!

The rest of your post makes some good points although I am tired of blaming everything bad on COVID-19.  I agree he should demand more of himself and maybe that is why he is not providing more for Martina's needs.  Lesson one on improving your life is you must first take care of yourself before you can take care of your partner/family.  I think your insight -- that most of the posters here are male and Martina is the hottest on RLC makes it impossible for Alberto to get good publicity and support -- this is true I think.   I myself don't like the references to Alberto as using Martina as a cum dump.  But honest to god, that is about ALL HE DOES.   Anyway ... lots to discuss and this story is just beginning I bet.

You and ddhm should write books. 😏

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

They are...😁

No action , much talks 😆😛 Bring the action , less talks 😏😛 ( for a short period - till 15 or 17 May - perhaps some play by play commentary though 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Nelly and Bogdan have now joined the "400 day club" with 402 days in total in B5 + B4

They need a full year more , almost , to dethrone Gina 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

il y a 17 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

le concierge Enarque ne va plus "travailler"? mais est-ce qu'il allait "travailler" quand il quittait la maison ... Est-ce que le mot  TRAVAIL  à une signification pour lui ...

heureusement que Bogdan est la pour occuper ta pensée et ton oisiveté ....et toi qui craches tout le temps ton venin t ' as été vipère dans une autre vie ou couleuvre à dormir au soleil et critiquer ceux qui travaillent 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:
8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They are...😁

No action , much talks 😆😛 Bring the action , less talks 😏😛 ( for a short period - till 15 or 17 May - perhaps some play by play commentary though 😂🤣

The book will write itself.   Just print out our posts.  Might need a good editor though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 13 heures, JenniferMom a dit :

We agree on a lot here DD and have similar passions for analysis of what we see.  But you should not keep relying on "their sex life being normal after so many years".  You are right, it is normal for couples to lose passion over time.  If we did not see Martina be pained by this, it would be fine.  Busy couple, they fuck quick and get back to whatever they are doing.  most of the posters here are male and Martina is the hottest on RLC makes it impossible for Alberto to get good publicity and support -- this is true I think.   I myself don't like the references to Alberto as using Martina as a cum dump.  But honest to god, that is about ALL HE DOES.   Anyway ... lots to discuss and this story is just beginning I bet.

Gee Whiz:cry: