B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

Преди 2 минути ddhm каза:

Мисля, че това е секс за Мартина .. така беше и за Нели в началото, мисля, че след като тя е развила чувства към Мартина. Може би всички лекарства и алкохол могат да бъдат, за да избегнете себе си, за да се чувствате виновна. 

Тя наистина обича Богдан, без съмнение в това. Но Мартина, Фу, да кажем, че я е искала отдавнадълго Мисля, че за нея е по-сложно, освен за Мартина. 

Anyway,Bogdan stiks to her!He always showed it!Supports her and reassures her when she needs him!Generaly a very accurate person!

Just now, redfan said:

Anyway,Bogdan stiks to her!He always showed it!Supports her and reassures her when she needs him!Generaly a very accurate person!

Bogdan is great , a guy that at the moment Nelly doesn’t deserve . But this is what makes him even greater , that at the difficult times , he never abandons her  and he is always there for her . Bogdan is the man 😇

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I have seen Masha have girl-girl fun with Megan in the tub. Kissing, caressing, caressing of boobs, and individual masterbation. I have not seen these activities take place bed.

Question: has any "girl-girl activities"  occurred between Masha and Holly?

Not that I've seen and I get the impression Holly doesn't fancy it. As I've said before when Holly doesn't want to do something she quits and goes to her room. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Not that I've seen and I get the impression Holly doesn't fancy it. As I've said before when Holly doesn't want to do something she quits and goes to her room. 🙂

I'll edit that, there have been some cuddles and hair stroking by Mash, but nothing much else

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Богдан е страхотен, момче, което в момента Нели не заслужава. Но това го прави още по-голям, че в трудните моменти той никога не я изоставя и винаги е до нея. Богдан е мъжът 😇

That's exactly!What i totally agree with!

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I do not know
I think everyone is responsible for themselves
Strong people can deal with living conditions, weak people often fail

Well said 😇

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I would say she always wants to be the centre of attention, but here there's really no one to outshadow. So, I see her going from one person to another, basically interfering with what they are doing. Probably best if she went back to Rome IMO

I don’t want to defend Masha ) which I think few will believe 😂🤣 ) but I think Masha’s character which is so dynamic , makes her appear the way you suggest . She’s not staying in the background , she has an opinion and she will go forward this opinion . I think she knows her validity for RLC and she’s in a position to “ demand “ let’s say . I only think that she brought  a fresh and exciting air to a “ dead villa atmosphere “ due to all of the cast being tired  after so many months of lockdown and curfew that even anything of small different daily routine as we know it in the villa for so many months , appears to be her initiative . 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Angus48 said:

With the use of Drugs everyone turns to dynamic 😂😂 

I think no one of the current cast could have survived  the way Masha managed last year with the pandemic hitting italy the worst in Europe , together with the UK , for months alone and only with her cats locked at home and when she finally could make it out , she had an accident that hold her for 2-2,5 incapable of many things , she had to use a wheelchair even . I don’t know if the others could have stayed so strong and brave like she did . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, van the man said:

Нели гонеше една от приятелките си и я целуваше много пъти на балкона на стария си апартамент много преди да посети Маша

I'm not saying that she didn't start looking at girls after visiting Masha!But only for the use of certain substances and "medicines"! Nelly yet  in Russia had some action her friends in his apartment!

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is sex for Martina .. it was like this for Nelly also in the beginning , I think later she developed feelings for Martina . Maybe all the drugs and alcohol has been to avoid herself feeling guilty . 

She does loves Bogdan , no doubt about that . But Martina , phew , let’s say she wanted her since a long long time ☺️ I think it is more complicated for her than it is for Martina . 

I understand what is being said of Bogdan, but what about the support Alberto has provided to Martini. He doesn't get credit for sharing his girlfriend with other women.  All I ever hear from this group is how he uses her a "cum dump".  The passion is gone. Think about how we would all be if our girlfriend is love torn between a girl and guy. I think he has been very supportive. He lost his job with the pandemic and tries to keep the household together and going.  Also, he has been dealing with Martini and Nelly, again another women relation. Whether he is good with sex are not, Martina is bi-sexual?  I believe from what I have seen, speculation, had Masha had not arrived Martina, Nelly and Bogdan would have had a 3-some.