B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

11 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

hello guys how r u  ?? please can anyone tell me when monica amira lorain claire carlos nelly bogdam holly mega and old participants will leave the project ??  and whos turn is too leave the project and when ? we are tired of watching old people ?

lets see how long it takes RLC to fill that guest room in the Villa before wishing for the rest of them to leave. watching empty rooms isn't that much fun 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

normal is different
Did you follow the discussion between Nelly and Masha in the kitchen?
they argue!

I have no idea what they were saying .. but I prefer two people talking than being cold and indifferent ☺️ Talking is trying at least ☺️

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Надяваме се да се върне и да остане в Рим. Освен Меган и Холи, той практически разговаряше с всички момичета в Барселона. И кой знае, че в крайна сметка той няма да може да спори и с Меган и Холи. Той би бил способен на това. 

It seems at this point in B4 may the poison is Masha, not Nelly and Bogdan!BTW ,at the moment Nelly and Holly are tallking quite friendly in the kitchen and smilling!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redfan said:

She and Bogdan never hid their feelings for each other,theyaalways showed them to each other!How many times did Gina and curly man get into violent,scandals,clotes were thrown out the window!Isn't it the curlu one who brings drugs here!Is this better or is it preferable?

For whatever we know , Bogdan showed his displeasure to Nelly about the thing she started with Martina .. you don’t need to say “ stop it or we finish “ ..Nelly continued , I think it is already a mistake from her . 

I make it easier . Martina and Alberto with the same situation , seemed to handle it very ok , it’s been approved and you can see it with their behavior , Alberto never expressed,  at least publicly , that he is displeased like Bogdan . Both these two couples are far away from violence and similar things because they aren’t this kind of people . 

Both behaviors are bad , it is just that violence creates more “ drama “ than a “ word fight “ between couples , they are both bad and shouldn’t happen . But it is things that happen with couples , especially when they are of young age . 

32 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Нормално е йерархията да бъде предефинирана, когато силна личност се присъедини към екипа.
Обикновено няма проблем с момичетата, които обикновено идват и познават вашата роля.
но е различно между Нели и Маша
Нели е в лошо здравословно състояние и трябва да отстъпи
Все още мисля (здравето е на първо място), така че почивка за N&B и далеч от Барса

This person has a place and he is in Rome!Here he is only on vacation and must comply!

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

За каквото и да знаем, Богдан показа недоволството си към Нели относно нещото, което тя започна с Мартина .. не е нужно да казвате „спрете или ние приключихме“ .. Нели продължи, мисля, че вече е грешка от нея. 

Улеснявам го. Мартина и Алберто с една и съща ситуация, изглежда, се справят много добре, одобрено е и можете да го видите с поведението им, Алберто никога не е изразил, поне публично, че е недоволен като Богдан. И двете тези двойки са далеч от насилието и подобни неща, защото не са такъв тип хора. 

И двете поведения са лоши, просто насилието създава повече „драма“, отколкото „битка на думи“ между двойките, и двете са лоши и не бива да се случват. Но нещата се случват с двойките, особено когато са на млада възраст. 

I agree with you,but Bogdan also accepted this as good!Nelly told Martina on the night of February 21st.Then around midnight,when the two kissed in the kitchen, before going up to Megan's room,and after feeding the cat, Nelly told Martina:"Bogdan also doens't mind!After the pandemic passes, everything will be fine!

3 minutes ago, redfan said:

I agree with you,but Bogdan also accepted this as good!Nelly told Martina on the night of February 21st.Then around midnight,when the two kissed in the kitchen, before going up to Megan's room,and after feeding the cat, Nelly told Martina:"Bogdan also doens't mind!After the pandemic passes, everything will be fine!

This is what Nelly wanted Martina to hear , like this , all guilts of Martina ( if she had any ) towards interfering to a married couple would be eliminated 😁😆 

I only know that Bogdan showed being displeased , accepting is another thing , we all agree that he truly loves Nelly , I can easily say that for him is the woman of his life . I only wonder if for her Bogdan is the one and truly genuine love after all these feelings development for Martina . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Това е, което Нели искаше Мартина да чуе, така, всички вина на Мартина (ако имаше такива) за намеса в семейна двойка ще бъдат премахнати 😁 😆 

Знам само, че Богдан показа, че е недоволен, приемането е друго нещо, всички сме съгласни, че той наистина обича Нели, лесно мога да кажа, че за него е жената на живота му. Чудя се само дали Богдан е единствената и истинска любов след всички тези чувства към Мартина. 

In my opinion,Nelly loves and holds on to Bogdan,this with Martina is just sex!It is also present in other couples!What to say about swingers!I would also like (if my GF wants) us to do a threesome with woman!😉

• Upvote 1

le pyromane s'est remis de sa honte de sa vexation, il a REPRIS du poil de la bête le caractériel ce soir c'est sa soirée, il va expliquer la vie, ce qu'il faut faire, ce qu'il faut dire , ce qu'il faut penser, ce qu'il faut manger, il sait tout faire même foutre le feu à la baraque avec désinvolture et aller bouder dans son coin, tout honte bue du bouddha ventripotent!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

23 minutes ago, redfan said:

This person has a place and he is in Rome!Here he is only on vacation and must comply!

I agree with that
but someone had this idea and wanted to revive a dead villa with it
was probably a wrong decision
but thereby additional points for a discussion, here in the forum

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lets see how long it takes RLC to fill that guest room in the Villa before wishing for the rest of them to leave. watching empty rooms isn't that much fun 😉

I don't tend to watch it...😉