Sadie (2021) Part #6

3 hours ago, groomy said:

So where's the video? According to Gif, it’s an ordinary fight, nothing special. Sadie was more worried about -500 again.💸

The wierd part is a fight starting 2 minutes after arriving. Basically arriving, take of your jacket and beat a guy up. Feels like he arrived with the intention of beating someone up. 

The video Stash posted above probably gives us the reason for the fight. 

"It was a nasty right hand to the side of the head for sure.  I was really surprised.  Definitely perked things up."

@O_U812, it happened so fast it's hard to see, but he clocked him with his elbow after pulling his head into it. I slowed it down to 1/4 speed. (The audio is also at !/4 speed, so you may want to mute the volume.)

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

"It was a nasty right hand to the side of the head for sure.  I was really surprised.  Definitely perked things up."

@O_U812, it happened so fast it's hard to see, but he clocked him with his elbow after pulling his head into it. I slowed it down to 1/4 speed. (The audio is also at !/4 speed, so you may want to mute the volume.)

Oh.  That looked painful.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

So where's the video? According to Gif, it’s an ordinary fight, nothing special. Sadie was more worried about -500 again.💸

Video from both cams in the video topic section.

4 hours ago, stash said:

I think I have deleted the fight, but I have the discussion that preceded the fight and more talking...

At first they discussed - some plans (people will come in party sense).

Then Gopnik came - he's that redhead girl's boyfriend or something. He began to scandalize that girl. The rest people few (5+ times) said that there prohibited fight and scandal. The guy ignored and led aggressively to the red-haired girl (well, he called her monkey, threatened to throw her out of window, etc.). 

I do not understand what problem is. But he originally came to fight or beat his girlfriend.

Sadie - also screamed that there is no fight here and all leave immediately, fight in street, but not here or she calls police.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

At first they discussed - some plans (people will come in party sense).

Then Gopnik came - he's that redhead girl's boyfriend or something. He began to scandalize that girl. The rest people few (5+ times) said that there prohibited fight and scandal. The guy ignored and led aggressively to the red-haired girl (well, he called her monkey, threatened to throw her out of window, etc.). 

I do not understand what problem is. But he originally came to fight or beat his girlfriend.

Sadie - also screamed that there is no fight here and all leave immediately, fight in street, but not here or she calls police.

Maybe she should get a taser for such occasions. One shot to the idiots balls and he will behave :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe she should get a taser for such occasions. One shot to the idiots balls and he will behave :biggrin:

That would be both effective and entertaining! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unless he is into that sort of thing and likes tingly balls.:biggrin:

• Haha 4