Benjamin (2021) Part #4

ed2

Although Stephie is extremely beautiful she is about as sexual as a wet rock-- I admit that could be because of the guy she is fucking--but when compared to that cat on a hot tin roof Diana--no contest -she is not quite as beautiful as Stephie but she has one hell of a body and definitely knows how to use it-- it would be nice to bring Faye down with them as she is not doing anything at the moment

Screenshot (3300).png

Screenshot (3301).png

Screenshot (3302).png

Screenshot (3303).png

Screenshot (3304).png

Screenshot (3305).png

Screenshot (3306).png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Scott is just a lousy fucker...

Man ..I feel sorry for the girls.. tonight they were all dressed up in lingerie and it looked like they were hoping for a big night of Sex but Scott's erection forgot to show up...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Man ..I feel sorry for the girls.. tonight they were all dressed up in lingerie and it looked like they were hoping for a big night of Sex but Scott's erection forgot to show up...

It looked to me like he had an erection all night but couldnt get Stephie all that into the sex--And it wasnt "girls" as Diana didnt get hardly a look from Scott inspite of doing things that would have got just about any other guy in the world to start trying to fuck her in addition to Stephie --Poor Diana couldnt even get any help from Stephie with a finger or tongue-- 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1