Milagra & Antonio (2021) Part #1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i caught part of the commotion where i heard hysterical crying. cam i was on was livingroom so i flicked through and got to kitchin to find a guy (not antonio as i saw him later step over guy on floor) on floor slowly laying down, and i thought 'is he hurt'. i took a look around him and what i saw was a cup, a small plate (used as ashtray)& a drinks bottle and thought that could just be sleeping on floor. i saw no blood spatter or signs of struggle, but i was kindof alarmed by her hysterical crying which i knew 'something' serious was up but been a free viewer i had access to only those three cams. so expecting to see police/ambulance guys go in though door i kept eye out for a while (bout half hour), then got bored and flicked to other apt's.
later tuning back in to antonio's apt i find it offline, which then i tasked myself to find out why and got onto good old detective google. thus how i came across this forum and found "he was holding her head over the tub she was balling" and read a few comments about antonio been violent thus explains why she was hysterically crying and apartment offline even still.

I'd been monitoring the flat for a few days (a week or so) after laughing myself stupid and mr wanky man in guest room who spurted all over floor. he packed his bags and left night before cams went offline.....prolly best thing if antonio gets violent regually.

2 hours ago, photonic said:

i caught part of the commotion where i heard hysterical crying. cam i was on was livingroom so i flicked through and got to kitchin to find a guy (not antonio as i saw him later step over guy on floor) on floor slowly laying down, and i thought 'is he hurt'. i took a look around him and what i saw was a cup, a small plate (used as ashtray)& a drinks bottle and thought that could just be sleeping on floor. i saw no blood spatter or signs of struggle, but i was kindof alarmed by her hysterical crying which i knew 'something' serious was up but been a free viewer i had access to only those three cams. so expecting to see police/ambulance guys go in though door i kept eye out for a while (bout half hour), then got bored and flicked to other apt's.
later tuning back in to antonio's apt i find it offline, which then i tasked myself to find out why and got onto good old detective google. thus how i came across this forum and found "he was holding her head over the tub she was balling" and read a few comments about antonio been violent thus explains why she was hysterically crying and apartment offline even still.

I'd been monitoring the flat for a few days (a week or so) after laughing myself stupid and mr wanky man in guest room who spurted all over floor. he packed his bags and left night before cams went offline.....prolly best thing if antonio gets violent regually.

Would be a real surprise to see them back online. 

2 hours ago, photonic said:

Bailing??? always thought it was wailing ::)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob,I think "bawling" is the word you're looking for yes/no👍

I wasn't looking for anything pal just commenting on what others had used if you had bloody read and understood it correctly which i appreciate can be difficult sometimes :biggrin:

Bailing is what Scott was doing yesterday in that shit infested pool of his :biggrin: