Milagra & Antonio (2021) Part #1

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I wasn't looking for anything pal just commenting on what others had used if you had bloody read and understood it correctly which i appreciate can be difficult sometimes :biggrin:

Bailing is what Scott was doing yesterday in that shit infested pool of his :biggrin:

Dave did read it correctly. He was replying to your comment about what Photonic said, bottom of page 15. Photonic said, "he was holding her head over the tub she was balling." 

Then, you incorrectly corrected Photonic, saying, "Bailing??? always thought it was wailing." But, Photonic said "balling". He meant crying noisily, but he misspelled it. "Wailing" would also have worked, but it was clear he said "balling", even though he spelled it incorrectly, and not "bailing".

So, Dave correctly corrected you both by saying the word should have been "bawling". :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Dave did read it correctly. He was replying to your comment about what Photonic said, bottom of page 15. Photonic said, "he was holding her head over the tub she was balling." 

Then, you incorrectly corrected Photonic, saying, "Bailing??? always thought it was wailing." But, Photonic said "balling". He meant crying noisily, but he misspelled it. "Wailing" would also have worked, but it was clear he said "balling", even though he spelled it incorrectly, and not "bailing".

So, Dave correctly corrected you both by saying the word should have been "bawling". :biggrin:

Oh dear i do humbly apologise if i misread anything on here will send to note to myself telling me to take more interest in what i am reading in spite of spelling mistakes :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Oh dear i do humbly apologise if i misread anything on here will send to note to myself telling me to take more interest in what i am reading in spite of spelling mistakes :biggrin:

Because you never make spelling mistakes. :angel::biggrin:

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thank you buddy.😀👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

A simple, humble "thank you" would have sufficed. Everybody's a smartass. :biggrin:

• Haha 2