Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

Just now, Voodooox said:

she was leave? 

what she is of masha? Friend or sister, i guess she very similar to masha, when she  joined RLC

Most probably , Babi will go to her own place when Masha returns in Rome . They are just friends .. we hope for an apartment for Babi , she’s great as a tenant and WOW with her short presence this time ( it is her 2nd , last year she was in Barcelona ) .. maybe of course she returns as a tenant in Barcelona , we will see 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have the English vocabulary knowledge to explain , black sabucca I was drinking at the clubs when out for more than 10-15 years , I am a vodka - Red Bull guy now 😂🤣

When I get a shot it is always sambuca. I drink vodka and any kind of fruit juice. 

Just now, corvette84 said:

When I get a shot it is always sambuca. I drink vodka and any kind of fruit juice. 

Vodka it is for sure 😁 … for shots .. hmm , no problem for me , personally I can have really much to drink , but no whiskey based shots 🥶😱 I can drink really a lot , as long as you don’t mix , it isn’t a problem . Avoid any combination of either wine , beer and tequila in one night and there’s nothing to worry about 😉

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vodka it is for sure 😁 … for shots .. hmm , no problem for me , personally I can have really much to drink , but no whiskey based shots 🥶😱 I can drink really a lot , as long as you don’t mix , it isn’t a problem . Avoid any combination of either wine , beer and tequila in one night and there’s nothing to worry about 😉

Same with me, no whiskey. Got really sick from it for 2 days in 1982 when I was 19.

• Sad 1

Il y a 6 heures, ddhm a dit :

Ahh, désolé, je pensais que c'était connu ... hmm, ok, alcool, assez lourd, c'est le produit alcoolisé italien le plus célèbre, comme nous les Grecs avons de l'ouzo et du metaxa, du whisky pour les américains et des écossais, de la vodka pour les russes, ça est la sabucca des Italiens. Sabuca est disponible en deux variétés, blanche et noire, les deux sont tout aussi agréables, le goût de l'alcool est doux, le sabuca blanc est plus célèbre mais le plus beau pour moi est le noir 😎

c ' est quand plus intéressant que les commentaires foireux du voisin du cousin de l ' informateur de Harley ....je fonce tout de suite acheter un tonneau de sabuca noir 😁😁😁

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...it's still a fucking show!!

I'm pretty sure you didn't see it, so how can you even comment? Oh, I forgot that you have a reliable source. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Babi is certainly enjoying herself lately with her two shag buddies; perhaps she should move back to Barca and liven things up there after Masha returns home. I’m sure Claire & Carlos would be interested in a session or two with her 🤔

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Babi is certainly enjoying herself lately with her two shag buddies; perhaps she should move back to Barca and liven things up there after Masha returns home. I’m sure Claire & Carlos would be interested in a session or two with her 🤔

just because she had sex with these two guys doesn't mean she would fuck anyone. that's an ignorant comment. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

solo perché ha fatto sesso con questi due ragazzi non significa che avrebbe scopato nessuno. questo è un commento ignorante. 

Non e’ nel concetto di RLC che le ragazze debbano scopare sempre e con qualunque cosa si muova??🤔 strano. La gente qui e’ questo che pensa che devono fare i partecipanti

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Isn't it in the concept of RLC that girls always have to fuck with anything that moves? 🤔 strange. The people here are what they think the participants have to do

no, that's not the concept of RLC.