Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

The guys are back , even though it is difficult to predict with them , it would be a big surprise to have a repeat , although the comfort of all three of them after the first timeΒ Β of the guys in front of cameras and Babi showing her skills πŸ˜‰ is a good indication that if the atmosphere allows, we can see even better things 😁 Again , Babi not playing alone since there’s the birthday party in Barcelona , but once again , she’s providing thoughts for a great night ahead πŸ™‚

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The threesome was nice and unexpected but I hope in the future she has a one-on-one with them. Threesomes tend to get messy and busy and unfocused.Β 

I agree. This was unexpected and pretty great, atleast compared to what we've grown used to on RLC lately. Even though I'm not a big fan of these kind of events, 3somes, 4somes and so on. One-on-one sex almost always has more intimacy too.Β 

Currently talks about foursome andΒ even more , Babi mentioned the possibility of three men .. glasses guy explains and describes how the Β experiences might beΒ 

• Like 1

Question from Babi that both men describe their best sexual experiences so far , glasses guy speaks on a foursome experience he hadΒ 

• Like 1

It’s more than two hours that the talks are only for sex, discoveries and sharing ofΒ experiences and explanations by anyone how they realize sex Β , a great discussion to improve knowledge of sex and liberate from any complexes and stereotypes , really good stuff and superb sex education 😁

Ahh .. funny … Babi looking to glasses guy dick β€œ È morto β€œ ( he is dead ) πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the guy to Babi β€œ he needs a hand β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ .. and seconds later watching her pussy β€œ it’s dead β€œ πŸ˜†

Glasses guy angry that the lights are on , he asked Babi to turn it off , Babi said he can do , no problem , still on though 🧐🀨