Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Babi and a man sleeping next to her 🤨 … I last saw her smoking around 03:00 her time  in the kitchen😬 And with his clothes on , Alessandro

no not him 

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

Babi and a man sleeping next to her 🤨 … I last saw her smoking around 03:00 her time  in the kitchen😬 And with his clothes on , Alessandro ? 

Why was she in his clothes while smoking in the kitchen 🤔

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

no not him 

50 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Why was she in his clothes while smoking in the kitchen 🤔

Yes , I saw him later when he turned over , not Alessandro , thanks ☺️ 

Babi was smoking in the kitchen at 03:00 , the man wasn’t at home at that time , I saw him when I checked RLC in the morning ☺️

The destroyed painting was brought back
It's now wrapped in paper in the bedroom
it was probably repaired
whether it was done expertly, or just with tape. Masha has to judge.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think that Masha's return to Italy will do well in a few days because I saw that Babi had put his clothes in his bag before leaving with

Masha wanted to do the Covid test on Monday, she said to Hedi
She will fly back to Rome within 3 days
(unless RLC has other plans again at short notice)

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha wanted to do the Covid test on Monday, she said to Hedi
She will fly back to Rome within 3 days
(unless RLC has other plans again at short notice)

I think she is back tomorrow , the PCR is minimum 72 hours in advance , the closest of departure day that someone makes it , even better .. in any case , Masha is soon back 😇 , hope we keep on having Babi around and of course enjoy Tanya once again ☺️

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think she is back tomorrow , the PCR is minimum 72 hours in advance , the closest of departure day that someone makes it , even better .. in any case , Masha is soon back 😇 , hope we keep on having Babi around and of course enjoy Tanya once again ☺️

I still have 2 days of subscription, then I will try to use the forum without RLC. So I'll just read. I hope for informative comments. CC without RLC is only half a thing. I don't know if it's possible, I'll think about it.
I'm actually surprised at how things turned out at Barca.
thought Mascha will be integrated into the Barca system (with its pseudo shows / parties). The opposite was true, she kept her own line and pointed out the weaknesses and dependencies of this Barca system. If there is one crucial (personnel) mistake there, everyone at Barca is affected. Bad mood is simply contagious. I'm glad that the time in Barca is over for Masha. although she may see it differently herself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I still have 2 days of subscription, then I will try to use the forum without RLC. So I'll just read. I hope for informative comments. CC without RLC is only half a thing. I don't know if it's possible, I'll think about it.
thought Mascha will be integrated into the Barca system (with its pseudo shows / parties). The opposite was true, she kept her own line and pointed out the weaknesses and dependencies of this Barca system. If there is one crucial (personnel) mistake there, everyone at Barca is affected. Bad mood is simply contagious. I'm glad that the time in Barca is over for Masha. although she may see it differently herself.

Hi Rado, if you find an informative comment on here let us all know so we can celebrate it.

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

We will get the answers of Masha’s presence in Barcelona in the next months .. there are so many questions , strange things .. Nelly / Masha , long time real friends , colleagues ( RLC contract ) , they barely spoke while Masha has been in Barcelona , even more ? Nelly never wanted her there ..

Masha / Gina .Masha contacted her first so as to let her know of her arrival , she helped her with her demos / songs , possible modeling locations , in general Gina ( and Bruno ) seem to have helped Masha professionally in Barcelona . But , after the last day of Bruno and Gina before moving to their new apartment at the fitness room and the repeated tries from Masha to go more than kissing and touching ( Bruno had no problem , Gina stepped back ) , we never saw Masha again interacting with Gina ( meaning that she never visited her in the apartment ) .. 

Holly/Megan / Masha .. what can be said about that .. from the confirmed “ best ass in the whole party “ the next day of the party in the fitness room that she spoke out loud in the kitchen the next morning in front of the rest of the cast ( referring to Megan of course and her amazing party costume 😋) , to the common jacuzzi baths , to the touches and kisses , to the absolute zero and cold relationships .. soon after , a 180 degrees turn and daily time spending and talks sharing period with Holly , which also saw them coming very close with some kisses and touching ( obviously and as with Megan for viewing reasons mostly but Masha doesn’t actually care so much and if she wants sex , she does , most probably  the “ stop 🛑 “ came from both Megan and Holly ) to the ultimate happening , that is the speculation that this whole crazy relationship period between the three , it caused a problem between Holly and Megan ..

Last but not least , the unexplained visit of Hedi for around 36 hours ( if I am correct ) when Masha knew already that she’s going back to italy , but this is the last incident and not of such importance . At the end , she might wanted to relax with sex and instead of going out and finding a guy , she brought from italy someone that she knew she would be satisfied and problem solved . 

Conclusion .. many speak that it was a disappointing visit and stay , for Masha’s standards I totally agree , but … she created a ton of unexplained things and questions , she proved in my opinion that her visit was totally to escape the routine of Rome and just enjoy herself relaxing and doing some business and just taking any chances of what would be presented to her . She failed in some ( she never managed to visit Martina’s place that she heavily pushed ) , she succeeded in others ( Holly seems a friendship that developed - I also think with Megan and they will solve things out - ) and maybe we see some of them visiting her in Rome , she’s always a perfect host for anyone ☺️
Yes , she’s Masha , a difficult person but at least , you can never be boring with her , she will always create things , stories and generally chats to be talked and analyzed ..

And this was Masha for me in Barcelona in 2021 😂🤣 … extra tip , perhaps she gave a chance to Babi in communication with RLC so as for Babi to prove herself as a tenant , for sure she gave her the opportunity , she could have always keep the apartment empty and just have Dina or Alessandro or both make the daily visits for maintenance , the cats and so on . So , even from distance , she gave us the chance to enjoy Babi by giving her the apartment .. and Babi was fantastic 😁😁😁😋😋🥳🥳😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1