Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

They did more than the first time , now for example the glasses guy asked Babi “ sodisfatto / satisfied ( followed by her name ? “ and Babi was explaining feelings and how some things were 

she had a dick in her for what maybe two minutes and the one guy just laid their the whole time just letting her use the vibrator on his dick and sucked it a few times just how was she satisfied by them other than a vibrator that she could have done by her self it was the lamest threesome i think i ever saw and i think it was all just a show

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she had a dick in her for what maybe two minutes and the one guy just laid their the whole time just letting her use the vibrator on his dick and sucked it a few times just how was she satisfied by them other than a vibrator that she could have done by her self it was the lamest threesome i think i ever saw and i think it was all just a show

It wasn’t a question I think if she was satisfied of the ( almost no 😂🤣 ) sex but from the whole fun experience .. licking , rubbing , her sucking and the other one fucking her for this short period , this is what I believe his question was . Of course it wasn’t anything special but i believe the whole evening , talking , drinking having fun and ending in the bedroom , that’s what he meant by “ satisfied “ ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Indeed.  I am kind of shocked no one has noticed and there is not a ton of posts to catch up on.

Do we recognize any of these people?

I see the 2 guys that stay with Babi a few days ago.

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Indeed.  I am kind of shocked no one has noticed and there is not a ton of posts to catch up on.

Do we recognize any of these people?

A ton of posts.  I see 3 posts for the day.   laugh laughing GIF

Perhaps Babi decided to put them on the couch to prevent them ripping out her tender bits with their violent hand action. I have no idea of what the perfect amount of finger attention is, but when I see something that makes me want to turn away, I'd say that's too rough.

• Like 3

Babi and a man sleeping next to her 🤨 … I last saw her smoking around 03:00 her time  in the kitchen😬 And with his clothes on , Alessandro ?