Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If any woman used a vibrator on my dick, i would get up and walk the fuck out of the room.  What a fucking insult.

This dudes are extremely metrosexual 😂😂

or non binary 🤷‍♂️😂

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they must be related to Anthony they can barely get hard😂

I thought Italian guys was supposed to be more macho 😂😂

Same thing happened the other day with them and the same thing happened with the guy she tried having sex with in Barcelona. She seems to have real bad luck finding guys who can perform. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Same thing happened the other day with them and the same thing happened with the guy she tried having sex with in Barcelona. She seems to have real bad luck finding guys who can perform. 

oh so these guys were here before I didn't know because I dont watch her🤷‍♂️

Laughs as always when threesomes happen .. glasses  guy said to Babi “ ti piace questa esperienza ? “ ( you like this experience ? ) , maybe they have persuaded her to try more than b/g sex , in any case , Babi likes it 😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Laughs as always when threesomes happen .. glasses  guy said to Babi “ ti piace questa esperienza ? “ ( you like this experience ? ) , maybe they have persuaded her to try more than b/g sex , in any case , Babi likes it 😉

well she is going to have to find a manly man to fuck her or does she prefer the feminine type of guys😂

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Risos como sempre quando acontecem trios .. cara de óculos disse para Babi “ti piace questa esperienza? “(Você gosta dessa experiência?), Talvez eles a tenham persuadido a tentar mais do que sexo b / g, em qualquer caso, Babi gosta 😉

this is a joke? they  do not  know fuck, and also still ask that lol

• Like 1