Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was just unpredictable and like any similar moment it made it special 

Speak for yourself DD.  I called this earlier today in the B2 thread.  See for yourself LOL.

I am kind of beside myself.  Never in a million years would I have expected this ... and to come from a game of spin the bottle.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Speak for yourself DD.  I called this earlier today in the B2 thread.  See for yourself LOL.

I am kind of beside myself.  Never in a million years would I have expected this ... and to come from a game of spin the bottle.

I answered just before it accelerates to an earlier post of yours 😁 then my mobile ran out of battery before managing posting , luckily the cache of the mobile saved the message , as soon it was posted and answering to you , they moved in the bedroom .. it all makes perfect sense mixing the opinions 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

And it worked exactly as it happens amongst friends , even the aftermath , hope top cams for Babi for a full 24 hours 

Really starting to see your "friends theory" DD ... and I agree with it.  You just see more action when people from the outside come into the apartment.  Even in Gina's apartment, we at least saw some real sex in the shower. 

Again I go back to the party last night in B2.  There were NO comments on it at all.

This kind of spontaneity is what it is all about.  Of course someone will say this was planned. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Really starting to see your "friends theory" DD ... and I agree with it.  You just see more action when people from the outside come into the apartment.  Even in Gina's apartment, we at least saw some real sex in the shower. 

Again I go back to the party last night in B2.  There were NO comments on it at all.

This kind of spontaneity is what it is all about.  Of course someone will say this was planned. 

Planned or not , Babi is a fresh face theoretically , nobody cares I believe 😂🤣 can we have more like this that the continuous 😴😴🥱 since months ? 😉😋

• Haha 1

I read last week about the guys being gays ( maybe they are bisexual ) but I heard with my own ears the glasses guy describing a b/g experience,  “ la mia ex “ ( my ex ) he said precisely . Then it was admitted that Babi was expected more active and when most have been losing faith and hopes ( she was rightfully called boring ) , we get an extreme fight that caused a problem that we will see how it evolves and be faced by Masha in the future and then a typical fun and amongst good friends bottle game to pass the time ended in a crazy tensed 25-30 minute session in the bedroom . This couldn’t  be called by anyone , not even the RLC orchestrator himself 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Babi ...And guys .... maximum respect 🙏🙏👏👏🙌

Best 2021 moment so far 

The best 2021 moment is kind of an insult, in a way, because there is absolutely no competition whatsoever. The last kind of wild and unexpected event on RLC, that wasn't just between tenants in the project, was when Olya and Diana brought home those guys in B4. And that was about the only wild sex event of 2020 that stands out, atleast if one really isn't into lesbian sex, like me.

• Like 3

The even stranger thing , was the thicker guy who personally I couldn’t see getting hard and was for long time with his underwear , he suddenly entered berserk mode and  pounded Babi for a good 2-3 minutes 🥳🥳

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, ed2 a dit :

Le meilleur moment de 2021 est une sorte d'insulte, en quelque sorte, car il n'y a absolument aucune concurrence. Le dernier type d'événement sauvage et inattendu sur RLC, qui n'était pas seulement entre les locataires du projet, a eu lieu lorsque Olya et Diana ont ramené ces gars à la maison dans B4. Et c'était à peu près le seul événement sexuel sauvage de 2020 qui se démarque, du moins si l'on n'est vraiment pas dans le sexe lesbien, comme moi.

Merci ED2 de remettre cela à sa vraie place 

Deux gars qui n'ont pas pu assurer une érection pour des gars de leur âge et vous êtes tous en train de vous extasier sur cela .

Pauvre Babi qui n'a rien ressenti que deux gars qui essayaient de lui arracher sa chatte avec leur doigt !  quelle misère  !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The best 2021 moment is kind of an insult, in a way, because there is absolutely no competition whatsoever. The last kind of wild and unexpected event on RLC, that wasn't just between tenants in the project, was when Olya and Diana brought home those guys in B4. And that was about the only wild sex event of 2020 that stands out, atleast if one really isn't into lesbian sex, like me.

We need to set a barrier for the future 😉 let’s hope it doesn’t stop here and the best is yet to come , you are right with no competition , but I think it is fair to keep this in the archive books .. I consider Masha /Tanja and Hedi the previous nicest one even if it was short ☺️

• Upvote 1