Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I always liked Babi since she got on RLC. I hope Masha isn't too hard on her about the damage. 

It's not Babi's fault, it was the two other morons who destroyed everything. Babi was sincerly upset about it. I feel sorry for her!

• Like 2

I think under the circumstances , also the guys have been quite brave according to so many we have seen that alcohol influence and cameras simply can’t make anything work as it could be . 

• Like 1

And to say it again .. this bed of Masha keeps on encouraging some of the wildest combinations , threesomes , foursomes , lesbian , interracial .. the best bed  with the magical sex elixir in the mattress 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Merci ED2 de remettre cela à sa vraie place 

Deux gars qui n'ont pas pu assurer une érection pour des gars de leur âge et vous êtes tous en train de vous extasier sur cela .

Pauvre Babi qui n'a rien ressenti que deux gars qui essayaient de lui arracher sa chatte avec leur doigt !  quelle misère  !! 

Bon bon bon...... au final... ELLE, elle a apprécié.  Dans la vie rien n'Est facile ou simple.  Assurer une erection après des abus de boisson et de vap n'a rien d'anormal.

49 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I always liked Babi since she got on RLC. I hope Masha isn't too hard on her about the damage. 

they can can just tape it, masha will not notice

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The even stranger thing , was the thicker guy who personally I couldn’t see getting hard and was for long time with his underwear , he suddenly entered berserk mode and  pounded Babi for a good 2-3 minutes 🥳🥳

2-3 minutes is much better than 30 sec masha bf can perform

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

So turns out the " gay guys " were not so gay 😂 

from what i saw i think the guys had this idea two or three hours before it happened 😁

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

from what i saw i think the guys had this idea two or three hours before it happened 😁

two hours before it happened Babi was sobbing . 😂. it didn't look like she had threesome on her mind 😄

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

two hours before it happened Babi was sobbing . 😂. it didn't look like she had threesome on her mind 😄

I base my reflection on the behavior of the two guys a little before the fight in the bedroom when Babi and the guest changed and had fun on the bed