Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

your ISP has your connection logs, so they can pass it to police or a court and then they can go to VPN provider and get your details from them.  

With DMCA Orders there are no Courts just the ISP will send an e-Mail requesting the removal of the downloaded illegal content. 

I no longer have that problem as I now stream and watch the content rather than download it.  There are may websites now where all these movies can be streamed for free with no subscriptions to purchase.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With DMCA Orders there are no Courts just the ISP will send an e-Mail requesting the removal of the downloaded illegal content. 

I no longer have that problem as I now stream and watch the content rather than download it.  There are may websites now where all these movies can be streamed for free with no subscriptions to purchase.

That's strange, it defeats the whole purpose of using VPN if your browsing history is still visible to your ISP. good thing you are not paying that VPN provider anymore. 

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That's strange, it defeats the whole purpose of using VPN if your browsing history is still visible to your ISP. good thing you are not paying that VPN provider anymore. 

I don't even use one anymore since I do the streaming thing which is not illegal.

• Like 1