Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe @groomy or @moonlight89

i herd only couple of min, witchthey were, -i love you so much, i love too, please dont cheat me, i will never cheat on you, i dont need anyone else, you offering me everything i need, and i have even more sex than i can handle and love bullshits. but i guess is fake, or they are crazy, as last week Teresa tried to stabb him, and he was saying to Melissa that he will kick her out,anyway this group is all full of a bullshit, they say one thing and 5 min after they do completely something else, but yet i would like to see Harleys reaction for this, as she had very dificult time accepting that Sergio is with Teresa.

I would like to give Sergio dispassionate advice; I believe that the public that has been following you for a long time, has taken note that Teresa's company is not at all appreciated, both from the character point of view, both from the aesthetic point of view, and from the behavioral point of view.
Although many would like Melissa to return, and she agrees with me, I would like to suggest you do not delay any longer; even "the current guest", whose name I do not know, surpasses the great Teresa and is much more representative of your way of being.
Ever since the apartment has been frequented by Teresa ... it seems to have turned into a place of penance.
She goes back to the parties of the past, with her friends and friends of the past, Cori, Herry, Krysta, Aaron, Minnie etc. etc.

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

i herd only couple of min, witchthey were, -i love you so much, i love too, please dont cheat me, i will never cheat on you, i dont need anyone else, you offering me everything i need, and i have even more sex than i can handle and love bullshits. but i guess is fake, or they are crazy, as last week Teresa tried to stabb him, and he was saying to Melissa that he will kick her out,anyway this group is all full of a bullshit, they say one thing and 5 min after they do completely something else, but yet i would like to see Harleys reaction for this, as she had very dificult time accepting that Sergio is with Teresa.

I think there was an argument again this morning... By the way you can call her Melissa again 😉

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think there was an argument again this morning...

Not surprise, gotta let the drama unfold for the punters bit by bit.

Actually i find Theresa rather ugly if i was honest certainly ain't no raving beauty.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not surprise, gotta let the drama unfold for the punters bit by bit.

Actually i find Theresa rather ugly if i was honest certainly ain't no raving beauty.

It's in the eye of the beholder. I am not the type of guy calling girls "ugly"