Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

The reverse within the couple also exists because she is also violent with him, which does not prevent him from coming back to her.

Why are you sticking up for that fucking idiot? He deserves everything he gets and she doesn't. He is a piece of shit. 🙄

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why are you sticking up for that fucking idiot? He deserves everything he gets and she doesn't. He is a piece of shit. 🙄

I just relate the facts as I see them

She hits him too, moreover it was she who hit Bruno on the balcony when the guest was there, before she left to join Ariana at B1, not the other way around.

However, I saw a lot of comments which assumed that it was he who was violent with her and that the police would have to be called to lock him up.

Now I would just like to know if they will say the same thing knowing that it is Gina who was violent and not the other way around

me the only thing i say is that the two can be violent towards each other and yet they can't be away from each other for long

this is the reality of the facts and their life together whether you like it or not

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She hits him too, moreover it was she who hit Bruno on the balcony when the guest was there, before she left to join Ariana at B1, not the other way around.

However, I saw a lot of comments which assumed that it was he who was violent with her and that the police would have to be called to lock him up.

Now I would just like to know if they will say the same thing knowing that it is Gina who was violent and not the other way around

me the only thing i say is that the two can be violent towards each other and yet they can't be away from each other for long

this is the reality of the facts and their life together whether you like it or not

what is the timestamp when we see gina hit bruno on the new camera on the balcony? its not for me i asking for a friend

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what is the timestamp when we see gina hit bruno on the new camera on the balcony? its not for me i asking for a friend

if it helps you, the camera in the hallway has the possibility of having a partial view towards the balcony

you will be able to help your friend like that 😉

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

15 hours ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think friend saw it but it all seems to be off-cam for us

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if it helps you, the camera in the hallway has the possibility of having a partial view towards the balcony

you will be able to help your friend like that 😉

my friend said he can see nothing behind the curtain with the camera in the hall at 00:07 do you have the real time stamp please?, thx

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You must have a better version of RLC than us. It has a camera on the balcony. 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You must have a better version of RLC than us. It has a camera on the balcony. 😂

at the same time you can't say it's Bruno either, yet that doesn't bother you :angel:

Now when you analyze the events and you have good translations of them, you understand that it is indeed Gina who hits Bruno and not the opposite, at the same time I see badly Gina coming in angry mode on the balcony to take some one of Bruno

Now if you prefer Bruno to be the sole responsible, that only engages your responsibility

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

at the same time you can't say it's Bruno either, yet that doesn't bother you :angel:

Now when you analyze the events and you have good translations of them, you understand that it is indeed Gina who hits Bruno and not the opposite, at the same time I see badly Gina coming in angry mode on the balcony to take some one of Bruno

Now if you prefer Bruno to be the sole responsible, that only engages your responsibility

sorry moos54 but u said I just relate the facts as I see them, so my friend is asking where are the facts